Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To cut to the chase when I open up the No$zoomer it first ask that i locate the no$gba (I have done all this) Now when it asks me for the rom i try to load a rom and No$zoomer crashes. Now these roms work with No$GBA but when i try to use the No$zoomer it crashes.

I have looked all over for this issue and i couldn't seem to find it, your help would be most appreciated. Thank you.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
remove any unicode characters.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
It's a Zoom application, which has fixes only for the NO$GBA 2.6a.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'm guessing Squall meant that you have to remove any special characters within your game's filename.
Well Thats what i first assumed but it did not work. To be a little more specific it says Nocash GBA Emulator has stoped working. I dont know if that helps at all but it seems strange that No$GBA works fine but when i try to use No$Zoomer it crashes.

Well.....Im dumb i forgot to add the program to my dep list... : P makes me feel like a fool lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well Thats what i first assumed but it did not work. To be a little more specific it says Nocash GBA Emulator has stoped working. I dont know if that helps at all but it seems strange that No$GBA works fine but when i try to use No$Zoomer it crashes.

Well.....Im dumb i forgot to add the program to my dep list... : P makes me feel like a fool lol
I think I've done the same thing as you as I've got the same problem.

But, whats the dep list?

xD

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I've done the same thing as you as I've got the same problem.

But, whats the dep list?

xD
For Vista Go to Start>Controll Pannel then on the right click classic veiw then systems> On top left it says Advanced Syatem Settings click that> Under Advanced Tab click settings for performance The click the data execution prevention tab. Then click add find NO$Zoomer and add it then click apply. Also you should add NO$GBA just to aviod complications.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.