Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded the ePSXE (1.7 I think) and, after much hunting for various programs and files, have finally met my wit's end. I downloaded sufficient data to get all the way through its cursory configuration, but when I try to play an ISO (FFVII Disc 1), the emulator stops and a small window says "No WGL extensions!", forcing me to close it and the ePSX window.

I'm dying here.:dead:

I realize there have already been a few threads concerning this issue, but after reading a few posts I got supremely confused. If anyone is patient enough, I would greatly appreciate some assistance. I am terrible with technology though, so be warned.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I looked harder and did research (too much work for a game), and I found that my graphics card (I think) is inadequate. So, can I download a better one now, or it hardware that's in my computer. Does my journey end here?

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
If you have an Intel GPU, your journey ends there. If you have an ATI or nVidia card, it may be just a case of you not having the proper drivers installed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think my card is nVidia, but I have progressed a little. I changed my Plugin and it started working. A bit. The "SCEA Presents" screen came up, but it stopped there. I waited, pressed start and x, but it stayed. Maybe I downloaded a bad ISO?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

we cannot assist you if you are using a pirated copy of the game, if you actually own it then make your own image and use it, otherwise you need look elsewhere for help.

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

http://forums.ngemu.com/misc-psx-discussion/34515-how-make-perfect-backup-psx-games.html

closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.