Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Waaa :(
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No problems at all except sound, it doesn't work at all it's not just jumps and stuff...
I think I had this problem in other games and I fixed it somehow... help.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
What gpu plugin are you using, how is it configured, does it have any sound or none at all, wich options have you selected under config->sound? All this info would help us help you.

Anyway, try eternal spu plugin 1.41, and enable the three top checkboxes under 'config->sound' and leave the fourth disabled. Post the appropiate info if it still doesn't sound at all.

·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
first of all, I tried alot of plugins, including the ones you told me, none worked.
I-Chan, just tried what you told me and didnt work.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
But you still didn't provide any info. I can't guess what you have there. Post the answers to the questions i made in my previous post, or else we can't help you.

·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My gpu is pete's opengl driver 1.75 on "nice" option.. I didnt change anything there.
Spu is like I-Chan just told me.
cdr is epsxe cdr wnt/w2k core 1.5.2 and I didnt change the config there.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have Final Fantasy V (Anthology disk 1) working fine with both Eternal 1.41 and P.E.Op.S. 1.9 (though personally, P.E.Op.S. doesn't distort the sound effects, making it better in my opinion)

As far as Eternal goes, I think everything is set to default with the checkboxes exactly how I-Chan described. Perhaps you should consider other possibilities. What version of DirectX do you have installed? It should be 9.0c to have the most up to date.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Are you playing from CD or ISO? If CD, try making an ISO, if ISO, try remaking it. Also, if you are using ePSXe 1.6.0, try 1.5.2 instead.

·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tried cd and iso, tried remaking, tried 1.5.2.
I really dont have a clue why it doesn't have any sound.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
And you have sound with other games? This is a pretty weird problem. Try a different emulator, like PSXeven.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts