·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Can you post it in the "External programs for NO$GBA" thread? Thanks. :D

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Can someone sticky this?
No, not every tool deserves to be stickied...and we don't even know yet what if any improvements this offers over the earlier versions...

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
It seems to be adding a new game to the compatibility in the readme text file, other than that I don't know. The fonts aren't supported in Notepad. :(

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Edited link to this thread into first post of the External Programs sticky.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
It seems to be adding a new game to the compatibility in the readme text file, other than that I don't know. The fonts aren't supported in Notepad. :(
Not really. Looking at the readme, the only updates in the new version of no$pmp is for Dragon Quest 9 suspending option and Higurashi 3 overlapping text.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Not really. Looking at the readme, the only updates in the new version of no$pmp is for Dragon Quest 9 suspending option and Higurashi 3 overlapping text.
How do you read the readme?

hmemory.dll was not found..
Is that DLL file illegal, or is it because the developer is assuming that we all have that?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
...it's a part of no$pmp...nothing illegal about it...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
And you translate it, true? :D
Yeah... but since schumi already edit the External Program thread and that I don't want to get off topic, let's just leave this topic as it is. >_>

And for anyone that's curious about what's updated, just use an online or any electronic translator. I know the translation won't be that great, but it's just to give you an idea of what's new.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Well, I never thought of opening the text file with the web browser. Thanks for your translation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.