Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't hear any music in the games I am trying to play (Street Fighter Zero 3, Breath of Fire 3), but the sound effects and voices are perfect. Just silence in the background... any ideas on a remedy to this situation? Thanks a lot for the help!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ISO... And I don't know the best place to put it, so why not just get it right the first time? This forum isn't exactly the most lively, so dissemination is the best way to get an answer. I have the top three sound boxes checked, and have no idea what the problem is.

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
did you perhaps by anychance download those ISOs?
as you might not know...ISOs that you download are most often ripped. meaning they take out videos, music, sounds, etc.

if you did not download it then...what sound plugin are you using? whats your sound card?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, and the other sounds work just fine. I'm using the recommended one... forget what it's called. There's a lite version of it. I forget, but it is very common.

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
cerebrex said:
No, and the other sounds work just fine. I'm using the recommended one... forget what it's called. There's a lite version of it. I forget, but it is very common.
Eternal SPU...weird....i really dont know what could be causing that problem
are you sure theres suppose to be music? :lol:

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
This forum isn't exactly the most lively, so dissemination is the best way to get an answer.
you gotta be kidding me right? these forums are getting tons of hits every second. also, read the [rules]rules[/rules], posting multiple times is just frowned upon. what do you want us to do, reply to you again and again with the same answer? it boggles my mind why people post the same topic over and over :???:

anywho, since you didnt download the ISOs that only leaves one option; the fact that you made em. what did you make them with?

also, i've HEARD (not confirmed) that the epsxe ISO loader doesnt play CDDA music (n_w95482 told me this but i havent been bothered to try it out). try using Mooby's CDR plugin to load your ISO.

·
All Heroes Must Die
60 Posts
hushypushy said:
also, i've HEARD (not confirmed) that the epsxe ISO loader doesnt play CDDA music (n_w95482 told me this but i havent been bothered to try it out). try using Mooby's CDR plugin to load your ISO.
that's right hushypushy, ePSXe ISO Loader doesn't play cd track. and Mooby's CDR does.
i've confirmed this as i played mk trilogy. first time i use ISO, i can't hear no background music. then i try Mooby's CDR. and it's work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts