Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now,i hav seen threads where ppl SAY they were able to play it..but me not able too lol..it comes right upto the flag and then says press a and when pressed it juz freezes..i downloaded a old rev and tried same thing(mentioned in one thread) and also tried to copy a save file..i hav PAL version..am also able to play other games properly..oO

· Registered
378 Posts
now,i hav seen threads where ppl SAY they were able to play it..but me not able too lol..it comes right upto the flag and then says press a and when pressed it juz freezes..i downloaded a old rev and tried same thing(mentioned in one thread) and also tried to copy a save file..i hav PAL version..am also able to play other games properly..oO
It just won't work past there right now, there's nothing you can do.

· Registered
378 Posts
Yes, i know, but without a save you're stuck in that part. Only way you can get past it is with a save transferred from your wii and converted to Dolphin format. So if you really need to go past it, play it on your Wii, save, and then use that on Dolphin.

· Registered
378 Posts
If you use a save game it freezes after the battle with dottor Peace
Here it just freezes after the 1st part of the stadium is cleared.

· Registered
410 Posts
Yeah, with a save you can pass from the hotel door but then it will hang up in the Stadium .

Its a great game, hope they can fix it soon .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.