Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Game Informer today and it listed the King of Fighters XII, with new sprites! but every character I like except Andy and Terry Bogard were REMOVED!

I guess if/when I get a 360, I'll have to imagine this as a challange to find new characters to use, but damn, I preferred the characters that were removed, plus a Bogard, either Terry or Andy....

· Registered
10,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, Mai is a good fighter, I particularly like using her in Capcom vs SNK 2. I prefer Terry Bogard, Yuri, and Mai, and I like mixing the order I choose them up based on my opponents. Of course I should try other characters, and maybe I will assuming I get a 360 later this year.

· Registered
10,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
All of this for $59.99! WOAH! Why do I think the sales will reek?

· Registered
10,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
They had trouble selling them on the PS2/Wii @ $29.99 then $19.99, that was a 5 pack anthology, heck even the KOF98 Ultimate Match on the PS2 has trouble selling at $19.99 and it's a Naomi update of the most popular KOF game.

Maybe the older KOF games don't sell well because anyone who wants them can get them *illegally* via emulation, but still, even the Atomiswave *unemulated* SNK games don't sell well at 1/2 to 1/3rd the price...

· Registered
10,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
KOF 2003 was the last KOF I really liked, while I'm glad a new one is coming out, $59.99 price tag and most of the characters I like not selectable makes me wonder how many people will buy this game. At the moment I want Samurai Shodown Anthology because Charline and I had fun playing Samurai Shodown 3 at a Giant Eagle until they replaced the game with stupid crane games.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.