Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· EmuAddict-_-;;
2,853 Posts
No Guide??? Read 'configuration Guide' carefully and u will find this:

# CDVDnull v0.6 is a Null plugin just like SPU2null,meaning it simply does nothing.You should use this plugin if you want to run demos(via File => Open ELF file) or if you want to run the bios only(via Run =>Execute).It doesn't have a configuration screen for obvious reasons

· Registered
3,998 Posts
OMGZ there was no guide wtf you been wizard cyclonmaster lol hihi?
Gosh people read the stickes before saying "No guide" 0_o
Your post doesnt help us even one bit to detect what youve done wrong...

· Registered
3,998 Posts
First tell us your system specs.
Now try using GSdx9 v0.8,cdvdnull,spunull,padwinkeyb pad plugin and everything else null.Set cpu to interpreter and select your bios at the bios selection screen make sure it isnt SCPH10000.bin.
Then press run->execute
Also wait a few frames its gonna be slow and it will take some time to show

· Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm, this is what it says when it CRASHES after trying to boot into the BIOS,:cuss2:

IN CONSOLE -:- sysmem: allocsysmemory <4> <0, 980, 0, 1fff50>

IN WINDOWS -:- pcsx2.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

:cuss2: :cuss2: :cuss2:

Anything? Oh, and its on 84.000kb Mem uSAGe

· Registered
3,998 Posts
I believe you HAVE tried this solution as states by nonam3 in the feedback thread?
"Please if you a bug/problem in which the emulator doesn't start, verify if you have the folder "logs", in your pcsx2 instalation. If you don't have just go to your instalation, and create the folder|

· Banned
28 Posts
bositman said:
I believe you HAVE tried this solution as states by nonam3 in the feedback thread?
"Please if you a bug/problem in which the emulator doesn't start, verify if you have the folder "logs", in your pcsx2 instalation. If you don't have just go to your instalation, and create the folder|
I have that done..... I might reformat.......... :hdbash:

help?....

· PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
electroemu, dont double post, if nobodys replied, nobody knows the answer to your question.

this is also the second time youve been told not to double post some im giving you a warning.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.