Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes another save game thread omg!!!...but it seems nobody else has had this problem...well none that i've found..i've been playing yu-gi-oh spirit caller for awhile now and recently restarted the game got to level 9 or so saved the game and it froze and i went through 2 days before this happened so when i went to load the game it put me back those 2 days...and ive tried making new saves and went as far as downloading save converters nothin works...can anyone help me? please and thank you :emb:

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
If I understand you correctly (and I'm not sure I do), you saved the game at one point and after that, No$ crashed. If this is the case, then your data from the last time you closed No$ to the time it crashed is irrevocably lost.
To minimize such loss in future, you should use No$Zoomer, as it has a feature that lets you write the save-file at any time.
And please, use grammatically correct English sentences. This post was simply aggravating to read.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Addons should be safe in this regard.
Savegames might not work if you upgrade No$GBA at a major version number (eg. 2.5 to 2.5a would work, 2.5 to 2.6 could have errors, though it usually doesn't).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.