Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Well no$gba's mic detection is a bit wonky...sometimes it works well...other times not at all...perhaps you should tell us first of all what game you are trying to play and what your are trying to do in it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it to work now, but thank you nevertheless. I was playing phantom hourglass and should scream.

But now I have another problem, I lose every second save - I read you could use no$zoomer for saving backup files but I don't know how to do that DX

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
Let me guess: Microphone wave in error? This can be minimized by turning the mic off with No$Zoomer and only activating it when you come to a spot where you need it.
The other problem is, No$ doesn't write the .sav file until
a) you close the emulator properly (the red X, the Escape button or File->Quit),
b) you start another game (or even the same one; reset doesn't count), or
c) you use No$Zoomer's File->'Save battery file' option.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me guess: Microphone wave in error? This can be minimized by turning the mic off with No$Zoomer and only activating it when you come to a spot where you need it.
It doesn't work again now with blowing into the mic .__.
No, I got no error, it just didn't do anything although I turned the record volume up and even tried the internal speaker. The sound output is on digital mono and sample rate is 10k Hz. The mic option is turned on as well of course.

The other problem is, No$ doesn't write the .sav file until
a) you close the emulator properly (the red X, the Escape button or File->Quit),
b) you start another game (or even the same one; reset doesn't count), or
c) you use No$Zoomer's File->'Save battery file' option.
I see, thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.