Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm currently attempting to transfer my Pokemon Fire Red save from No$ to VBA Link but it just isn't working out for me. I've tried changing the extension of the file to Sa1 but that doesn't work, I just get a white screen. If I remove the save, the game starts up normally and I can play, but not when I add the save from No$. I've even tried a converter that just wasn't doing anything for me either, just the same white screen after importing the save file.

I'm using VBA Link 2.7.3 and trying to transfer from No$gba 2.6a if that matters. I hope someone can help, because I've been reading so many forums (that didn't help, clearly) that my eyes hurt. I really want to play on VBA Link without restarting my whole game, I've clocked in over 30 hours already. Thank you in advance ^_^

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate the link, but that search didn't help one bit. just more of what I've already seen and tried

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, THAT I didn't see until just now. I changed it to Uncompressed. Thanks a million, Mr Loire

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol, THAT I didn't see until just now. I changed it to Uncompressed. Thanks a million, Mr Loire

Sorry for double posting. Not sure how to delete this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts