Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
First of all, please use a bit more imaginative thread titles in the future. Almost every thread could be entitled "Help", y'know.
It would also help if you could provide a bit more information on
- your OS
- your version of No$GBA
- any extra programs you are running (eg. No$Zoomer, No$pmp, ...)
- the game you are playing
No$GBA has problems processing too long and/or too many cheats for one game. If this error emerged after you typed in a cheat, try deleting the No$GBA.cht file.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi each time I try to start my Pokemon Platinum game it says 'communication error' etc. and freezes up! TwT

-yes I set the backup size correctly
-I use no$GBA (version 1 I believe)

If anyone could find a solution I'd be VERY greatfull!

also woujld it be better to use more advanced versions of no$GBA? and if so would it be able to read files saved with my current no$GBA?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
You definitely need to go and download no$gba 2.6 from the homepage then.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
You mean 2.6, or is there some activity I'm not aware of...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I could have sworn I wrote just 2.6....so yeah you're right, I just got so used to telling people they can't get 2.6a I guess that I just instinctively add the 'a' XD

·
Lurker, pretty much...
296 Posts
Yeah, you definitely made a mistake :p

Also, No$gba 1.0 with DS emulation doesn't even exist, as the emulator was started in 2001/2002 with only GBA support... Make sure you are using the 2.6 version, otherwise download it from the official page.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Okay thanks all!!

yeah it was the no$GBA type,
I'm sorry, I had just started getting fsmilisr with the program so I wasn't aware that all versino were called 'no$GBA' when downloaded and sinced my friend's brother gave me the files I wasn't aware of the version.

and I'm sorry for hijacking this forum, I only read the heading so I had assumed it was a help forum and once I realised it wasn't I didn't know how to delete it

Once again thank you all SOO much (I've wanted a poke mon game for 11 years no!! TwT)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.