Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

First Time here on the Forums and let's move directly to the Problem
My Computer BSOD's after playing awhile with No$GBA. It's probably a Sound problem, because it tells me when my Computer dies =P
So, I spend some Money for a new Soundcard, which I thought could fix the Problem, since I had many many Problems with my old Soundcard anyway, but the Problem's still not fixed.
Atleast no other Game crashes after playing awhile, except for no$GBA.
It doesn't matter what Game I play, all of them crash after a random timespan.
I guess It's a Motherboard problem, or something @[email protected] I really don't know.
Playing without sound works just fine.
Well, I don't care if I play with or without Sound, it's just a problem that buggs me! >_<

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
so no$gba crashes or your entire PC does?

Cuz if your PC crashes then it's not no$gba's fault, it's some sort of hardware or software fault somewhere else on your PC, something which you have to find and fix yourself.
It could be bad RAM for instance...so run Memtest on your RAM...or something else, but the problem is not no$gba's fault.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, now I've gone through everything to Test my System.. And the Problem is my Motherboard, as I thought.
I changed out everything on my MoBo to test it and after all, it still tells me the same Problem with any Soundcard. Well, who cares, I can play without Sound!

·
Registered
52 Posts
If it is the built in sound card (on the MB) causing the problems, you can usually disable it in the bios. Also, make sure that you removed all of the drivers/programs for the old sound card.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is already disabled! Well, thanks. Even if it didn't really fix my Problem.
I just buy a New MoBo next Month, when I've got some Cash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts