Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since we've had a little speculation topic about our ol' pal Martin. Though I understand it is discouraged, having a bunch of people screaming; "WHERE'S MARTIN? I WANT NO$GBA 2.6B!", mindlessly polluting the boards, which is something that nobody really wants.

But truth be told. We are all eager for the new release (if there is one) as we all know that no$gba 2.6a isn't perfect and there is still plenty of room for it to improve.

Waiting for the next release of no$gba is very much like a hovering penis flying towards your mouth at an extremely high velocity that you're just like "****, I'm gonna have to suck on this thing" but just as it enters your mouth a second, much larger penis enters your anus.

Basically, nobody likes to be left in the dark. And so I have spent a large majority of my time gathering up some facts and thinking up a feisable possibility to what has happened to Martin and the no$gba project.

After much lurking on the ngemu forums and especially in the no$gba discussion section, I realised that the blatant truth was infront of us all along! We just never bothered to think outside the box.

I have written a story to best depict what had happened to Martin.

Martin waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to no$gba were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

Martin was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is no$gba" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So Martin gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.

"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. Martin plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, Martin. You are the demons"
And then Martin was a zombie.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
This is more lame (sorry, but I had to say this) than the Mdkcheatz (or something like that) history. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is more lame (sorry, but I had to say this) than the Mdkcheatz (or something like that) history. :D
I don't understand what you mean. I am posing a possible theory to what might have happened to our beloved Martin. I am not trying to make a joke, nor am I trying to waste my time writing paragraphs and paragraphs just to entertain you.

If you are going to see this thread as a joke then please leave. This is for serious discussion.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Please, don't suppose something about the author of NO$GBA. Thanks. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.