Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I hear many people saying they get a main_siz or etc. error when they finally load into the lobby in their first run. I also noticed that no one bothered posting the fix for it either here.

Basically to avoid the error, all you do is change the 3d renderer for No$GBA from nocash to opengl. The game might lag for you since it require much more resources than martin's 3d renderer, but when you reach the lobby scene where you can actually move, the error will actually not pop up. Even more interesting is that after you gain control and move around a bit, I also recommend saving, you can change it back to nocash renderer and continue playing onwards.

Of course I have no clue if this will work for others out there, but I too got the error and this is how I bypassed the problem. (It also might help to know that I am using NO$Zoomer, though I don't think that makes a difference).

·
Tyrant
555 Posts
...(It also might help to know that I am using NO$Zoomer, though I don't think that makes a difference).
You can say for sure if it does by simply checking if you have any EX options turned on or not while playing this game.

So no guesswork necessary.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.