Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded the no$gba emulator to play pokemon platinum and part way through the game it lagged out. so now i can't get any farther in the game. So I tried to use that emulator with a different pokemon platinum file. The emulator ran the pokemon platinum but will not use the save file I had in the other game. How do I make it use my save file with the emulator and new pokemon game?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Rename the save file with the name Pokemon Platinum(working version) has.
Exemple:
If your Pokemon Platinum name is something like "PkmnPltnum.nds" than rename the save file as:"PkmnPltnum.sav". You can find the save file in the BATTERY folder

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Savegames are stored in *gamename*.sav files. If you want to use the old save with a new dump, you have to rename either the ROM or the save to fit the other.

·
Registered
3 Posts
go to no$gba.com then click download no$gba 2.6 (*make it a folder*) next to make sure microwave in failure doesnt popup click on the folder where u named your no$gba right click the no$gba go to properties then compatibility click the run box and then where the arrow is click window 98 then start playing

also to stop it from lagging start playing pokemon platinum where it says options click on eulation setup go down (it should be near the bottom) click flash 512 bytes then hit ok and then re click option then hit save options hoped i help

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
go to no$gba.com then click download no$gba 2.6 (*make it a folder*) . after go to *WAREZ SITE* save it to downloads. next to make sure microwave in failure doesnt popup click on the folder where u named your no$gba right click the no$gba go to properties then compatibility click the run box and then where the arrow is click window 98 then start playing

also to stop it from lagging start playing pokemon platinum where it says options click on eulation setup go down (it should be near the bottom) click flash 512 bytes then hit ok and then re click option then hit save options hoped i help
This doesn't help, because you give some links to download commercial roms, which is illegal. Read the rules, Sasori.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
go to no$gba.com then click download no$gba 2.6 (*make it a folder*) . after go to *SNIP* save it to downloads. next to make sure microwave in failure doesnt popup click on the folder where u named your no$gba right click the no$gba go to properties then compatibility click the run box and then where the arrow is click window 98 then start playing

Please read the [rules]Emuforums Warez Policy[/rules] before posting again.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
you can't download a legal rom, the only way you can legally get a game onto your PC is by dumping it's original cartridge which you own from your DS to your PC.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
you can't download a commercial rom legally, the only way you can legally get a commercial game onto your PC is by dumping it's original cartridge which you own from your DS to your PC.
Correction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.