Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.... So i'm new :) But uhm yeah.... So earlier today i downloaded a No$GBA Emu, and Pokemon Platinum... When i had played for 45 mins. i think, my pc just freezes... Can't do anything:(..... What the heck is wrong ? But i wanted to hear if you guys could help me :)... My System Specs are:
Pentium 4 2.4 GHZ @ 2.8 GHZ Stable.
1 GB DDR ram.
HD 2600 XT 512 MB Ram AGP.

Thanks in advance :D

· Banned
35,081 Posts
its obviously NOT REALLY STABLE at 2.8Ghz

· Banned
35,081 Posts
emulation pushes hardware far harder then most games normally would, and are more ideal for stress testing.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
What core is it? northwood or prescott?

· Registered
4,727 Posts
Hi.... So i'm new :) But uhm yeah.... So earlier today i downloaded a No$GBA Emu, and Pokemon Platinum... When i had played for 45 mins. i think, my pc just freezes... Can't do anything:(..... What the heck is wrong ? But i wanted to hear if you guys could help me :)... My System Specs are:
Pentium 4 2.4 GHZ @ 2.8 GHZ Stable.
1 GB DDR ram.
HD 2600 XT 512 MB Ram AGP.

Thanks in advance :D
Piracy isn't alowed in this forum. Read the rules.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
I'd overlook the incidence of piracy as the issue is unrelated to the emulator and game. but more so a unstable overclock... but its not up to me really...

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
That's the very reason why I have not locked the thread...Squall is giving the guy overall (and important) PC advice...without it the guy may ruin his system...not that I really care, but I am/was feeling kindhearted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.