Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've read the FAQ and all, and while i know No$gba does not allow Wi Fi,
i was wondering if there was a way for it to use Wireless Communication?
I'm currently running two instances of the new Yu gi oh game for the DS, i believe it is called Stardust Accelerator.

I can load both instances of the game to the emulator screen, look for a duel, and the second game shows that the first game is looking for a duel, however it does not connect.

I'm assuming that Wireless communication is the same as Wi Fi, and is not supported as of yet.

but just incase: is there a way to get it to work? or was my assumption correct.

EDITED: Actually. if a mod could delete this, i missed the part saying there is No DS to DS communication available at this time.
I apologize for posting something when i missed a portion of the FAQ

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
....what do you think Wi Fi is.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yeah i know they're for all intent and purposes the same thing, i was referring to the ways the DS can communicate.

Wireless when you're in the same room.
and wifi for playing people in other places.

My hope was that i could play the game with my boyfriend over wireless communication since i was running the two games in the same window, sadly according to the faq, i'm sadly mistaken.

I'll have to wait til Emulators have the capacity for it. or until i can locate a walmart or gamestop with two copies of the games :p

Either way, hopefully a mod will locate this post and delete it, since i was a dumb ***** and missed the sentence that had the answer to my question.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
I've read the FAQ and all, and while i know No$gba does not allow Wi Fi,
i was wondering if there was a way for it to use Wireless Communication?
I'm currently running two instances of the new Yu gi oh game for the DS, i believe it is called Stardust Accelerator.

I can load both instances of the game to the emulator screen, look for a duel, and the second game shows that the first game is looking for a duel, however it does not connect.

I'm assuming that Wireless communication is the same as Wi Fi, and is not supported as of yet.

but just incase: is there a way to get it to work? or was my assumption correct.

EDITED: Actually. if a mod could delete this, i missed the part saying there is No DS to DS communication available at this time.
I apologize for posting something when i missed a portion of the FAQ
face+world= the magnitude of the conceptual failure you have just shown me :(.

NO$Gba does not support wireless(or online) communications of any sort.

Emu is currently in hibernation so don't expect WIFI anytime soon.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Xblade please refrain from reprimanding people once they have already realized their mistakes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.