Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
....it's all up to personal preference....the keyboard is not that great at realism anyway you set it up anyways...for that you want a gamepad.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
I have START on Left CTRL and SELECT on SPACE, and A/B and X/Y reversed, but other than that, I have the same layout as Somerandomguy.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
meh whatever I have a bit of time to kill so I might as well explain my setup as well.

The arrows keys are the directional buttons obviously

keyboard = button
X = A
Z = B
S = Start
A = Select
Q = R
W = L
E = X
D = Y

Not very realistic perhaps but easy to control.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
My settings:
A=X
B=Z
L=A
R=S
X=Q
Y=W
Start=Enter
Select=Shift (the big arrow white).
(Yes, I'm fan of VisualBoy Advance).

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
Mic replacement? I do not know of any such.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What I mean is, you can use a certain key to use in replacement of a mic. (I should know - I used the L and R "buttons" in my Mystery Case Files - MillionHeir game instead of blowing into the mic, which, like I said, I don't have.)

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
What I mean is, you can use a certain key to use in replacement of a mic. (I should know - I used the L and R "buttons" in my Mystery Case Files - MillionHeir game instead of blowing into the mic, which, like I said, I don't have.)
Then that's a game feature. No$ doesn't have such a feature built in. You can try to disable the mic in No$Zoomer, which produces some static that can be enough for some games.
Other than that, there's the Audacity workaround.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.