Next Generation Emulation banner

901 - 910 of 910 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Well it depends but in this case not it would be fine posting in another thread. In fact this thread is rather outdated.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Well that and that this forum isn't the most active anymore. But you are likely to garner more attention outside this thread.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Name of Game: Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butōden
Version: 2.7c
Others: some graphical glitches

I've tried game on latest no$gba 2.7c and i'm very impressed. Game works amazing. I wrote it's fully playable, but i haven't tested whole story mode. I know that in 2.6a we couldn't finish whole story mode, emualor stoped working in one mission (don't remember which one was it). Anyway, i will try to finish story mode, and if still crashes, i will change the status to Playable.

Here is also my video of the game (regular japanese version, no english translation patch included) on NO$GBA 2.7c (gaming version):

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts
Yeah, I just saw that 2.7 c was released. How much of an improvement is there overall with games like Dragon Quest IV through VI (like the overworld slowing down the game)?

Edit: Super Mario 64 DS seems to still have the audio issues.

Final Fantasy IV DS is playable now, no more of that weird text overlapping issue :D

·
Registered
558 Posts
Game Name:- Digimon Story: Lost Evolution (Japan)
Version:- 2.7c

After long time was stupidly black screen after fireworks event on any previous version of No$gba... and now... this version will give you... 100% almost works until you are in Digimon World perfectly without any problems! :cool:

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Super Peach Princess still has the incorrect fog layering, stopping your progress in World 3.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Someone knows how can I contact the creator of No$GBA?

I have a .NDS version of Four Swords Anniversary Edition and I would like to provide him the copy to hopefully make the game fully playable with the emulator, as it has some graphical problems in-game (Menus and everything else seem fine though).

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts
Someone knows how can I contact the creator of No$GBA?

I have a .NDS version of Four Swords Anniversary Edition and I would like to provide him the copy to hopefully make the game fully playable with the emulator, as it has some graphical problems in-game (Menus and everything else seem fine though).
He's on this site, you can try PMing him.

901 - 910 of 910 Posts