Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Game: Inazuma Eleven
No$GBA version: 2.6a
Additional software used: No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2, firmware/BIOS

·
Registered
23 Posts
its been a while since i last visited the forums...
i just wanna ask if anyone ever tried Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded...if its playable or not with no$GBA / no$Zoomer

thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
double posted (not intentional)

pls delete this one...thanks

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Game: Atsumete! Kirby
No$GBA version: 2.6a
Additional software used: No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2, firmware/BIOS

·
Banned
3 Posts
Guys I appologise for reprimanding you for posting anti-piracy check bypass codes, I have checked whether my judgement call was correct and have been told by Kirby (an admin) that it's incorrect and there's no problem with them. (don't worry, other than verbal reprimand no further action was ever taken so there's nothing to reverse)
So from now on you can post them again.
I would be greatfull though if you could either start a general thread for the piracy bypass cheats you know, or alternatively post them in such a thread if someone has already beaten you to it's creation.
OH THANK YOU MASTER............. Can some one get rid of this guy as mod please

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
He had one lapse of judgement, and was man enough to stand up for it.
Give. Him. A. Break.
As for the bypass codes, they have a thread in the Handheld section.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
OH THANK YOU MASTER............. Can some one get rid of this guy as mod please
He has contributed quite a bit more to these forums than you have so far. Let's see, three posts that were all made in a negative fashion only to give off to other members or the forums in general. I'm feeling more like getting rid of you as a user. So I suggest you change your tone and attitude before I put said action in practice.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
No.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for all the info guys. =)

icic. thanks

He has contributed quite a bit more to these forums than you have so far. Let's see, three posts that were all made in a negative fashion only to give off to other members or the forums in general. I'm feeling more like getting rid of you as a user. So I suggest you change your tone and attitude before I put said action in practice.
Agreed. I stumpled upon his post on a thread regardin some new development and all he did was giving negative comments to other.
Well, i didn't contribute much also but i really think he is too rude.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm having problems with Advance Wars: Dual Strike. The graphics gets glitchy at times. I didn't see it on the 1st page, just Days of Ruin, I also checked every page in this thread. I didn't see it. I don't know if I missed it or it's not really here. All of my other games work properly though. Can someone help me?
- Clouds get rainbowish.
- The top screen with the 30min timer for the missile and the black flying fortress in the Orange Star missions also gets rainbowish.
I've tried changing the settings already but it's still the same.
BTW, I'm using no$gba2.6 and the latest no$zoomer.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
There's nothing you can even try if you're on no$gba 2.6 and No$zoomer is pointless with that version.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Well perhaps something can be done then within No$Zoomer itself but I wouldn't know about that so you'll have to hope someone else responds.

881 - 900 of 910 Posts