·
Registered
110 Posts
Game: Okamiden (J)
Version: 2.6a
Complement: No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2 [start with BIOS]

@SFS
Please, STOP reporting false info!

Since Okamiden uses a lot of 3D rendering, is there a lot of static in the background audio? I mean, I know this doesn't ALWAYS occur in games with 3D rendering (a prime example being Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, which runs 100% with absolutely no problems whatsoever), but I'm cautious nonetheless.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't know if anyone mentioned it before, but Rune Factory does work... I believe even on some older Nosgba versions... I maybe played it before desmume had 3d support... I don't remember it well, but yeah fully playable. Rune Factory 2 too.

·
I live in reality
22 Posts
Game: Goldeneye 007 (US)
Version: 2.6a
Complement: No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2 [start with BIOS] + EXTRA 0,1,2,3

·
Registered
3 Posts
Name of Game: The World Ends With You
No$gba Version: 2.6a
Genre: Action/Adventure

Note: The Square Enix and Jupiter logo fade in and out, followed by LICENSED BY NINTENDO and CRIWARE logo, then it just freezes up.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Search the forum, the game is playable

·
Registered
3 Posts
but it isn't playable...I managed to get into the game, but everything's just an odd shade of dark gray and you can't actually play it.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
you can, as I said search the forum for the answer

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did search, that's how I got it to start up. But I looked through the first few pages of search results and I can't find anyone who fixed this.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
I did search, that's how I got it to start up. But I looked through the first few pages of search results and I can't find anyone who fixed this.
I just entered twewy as a search key, and I got a bunch of threads related to the problem you are facing. :/

But since schumi already helped you find one of them... oh well.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
To be fair if you search the full name there's a looot of stuff that shows up inbetween those threads, it ended up being on page 12 of the results I think

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Unfortunately, the search engine on this page doesn't support phrase search. If you enter "The World ends with you", it will pop out every thread with the words "the" and "you" in it...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Professor Layton y el Futuro Perdido (Spanish version of "Professor Layton and The Lost Future")
NO$GBA version: 2.6a (along with NO$Zoomer 2.3.0.2)
Genre: Puzzle/Graphic adventure.
NOTE: In the "3D Renderer", put "opengl" and you'll fix (almost) all the graphic glitches in the game. Also, don't try to use any EX, because these can make the emulation worst (EX0 + opengl = More graphic garbage, and EX5 causes the cutscenes to desync). Also, the song at the title screen and the credits scene have a bit of noise, but there's no problems to play the game from the beginning to the end! :D
PS: Also, it works at full speed almost all of the time (except in the parts in where you "travel" in the time)! :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Unfortunately, the search engine on this page doesn't support phrase search. If you enter "The World ends with you", it will pop out every thread with the words "the" and "you" in it...
One way around this is to use Google Advanced Search.

Google Advanced Search

Basically, down where it says "search within a site" you just type forum.ngemu.com and then search for "the world ends with you". Also, you could try using a search for "twewy", since that acronym is used virtually everywhere "the world ends with you" is.

In any case, as the topic Schumi linked to already explained, you need NO$ZOOMER to play the game.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Game: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
No$GBA version: 2.6a
Additional software used: No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2, firmware/BIOS

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone got Golden Sun: Dark Dawn to work on No$GBA version: 2.6a?
I tried with zoomer, and using firmware, but I just get a black screen.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Yes. You need to start the game from BIOS, with EX0 active. Using EX3 reduces flickering during the scenes when it occurs and EX5 can add a few FPS.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Professor Layton y el Futuro Perdido (Spanish version of "Professor Layton and The Lost Future")
NO$GBA version: 2.6a (along with NO$Zoomer 2.3.0.2)
Genre: Puzzle/Graphic adventure.
NOTE: In the "3D Renderer", put "opengl" and you'll fix (almost) all the graphic glitches in the game. Also, don't try to use any EX, because these can make the emulation worst (EX0 + opengl = More graphic garbage, and EX5 causes the cutscenes to desync). Also, the song at the title screen and the credits scene have a bit of noise, but there's no problems to play the game from the beginning to the end! :D
PS: Also, it works at full speed almost all of the time (except in the parts in where you "travel" in the time)! :D
Hmm I have been unable to get Professor Layton and The Unwound Future (US version) to work on no$gba. It will just show a black screen when the first puzzle should pop up. I have tried with EX0 disabled as you suggest but it hasn't helped. I just finished Diabolical Box as well and that worked without a hitch and I cannot find anyone else complaining about Unwound Future not working. :(

EDIT - Ahhh fixed it. It needed the Firmware/BIOS and I had not needed it for any game yet so I hadn't bothered. Well whatever it works now. ^_^ Now to see if this also fixes my issue with 999 ...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Name of Game: KH Re Coded (U)
No$gba Version: 2.6a and No$zoomer
Genre:

Note: Start from gba bios(nintendo logo), resetting isn't enough. you'll get a rom-image crashed error. you need save the settings, close zoomer(and no$gba) and open again. there are some minor graphics issues but only at the pause menu.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Game: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
No$GBA version: 2.6a
Additional software used: No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2, firmware/BIOS
Any other options? mine doesn't show the bottom screen, have the same software u have

Never****inmind, for some reason my nocash was set to directx8 which causes the bottom screen to not show up for any game, at least for me, opengl works great

861 - 880 of 910 Posts