Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard that apparently Hamachi can somehow make the No$Gba Wifi work.. exactly how does this work and how can i configure Hamachi and No$Gba to allow Wifi to work in the game..

btw is this even possible or am i going on a path to nowhere..

·
mmm... Mammoth steak
87 Posts
wikipedia says: Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private network (VPN) shareware application capable of establishing direct links between computers that are behind NAT firewalls without requiring reconfiguration (in most cases); in other words, it establishes a connection over the Internet that very closely emulates the connection that would exist if the computers were connected over a local area network. Currently available as a production version for Microsoft Windows and, as beta, for Mac OS X and Linux.

If it only emulates a lan.then its not possible (or so I think,I could be wrong)

·
Registered
235 Posts
wikipedia says: Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private network (VPN) shareware application capable of establishing direct links between computers that are behind NAT firewalls without requiring reconfiguration (in most cases); in other words, it establishes a connection over the Internet that very closely emulates the connection that would exist if the computers were connected over a local area network. Currently available as a production version for Microsoft Windows and, as beta, for Mac OS X and Linux.

If it only emulates a lan.then its not possible (or so I think,I could be wrong)
It only emulates lan.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I asked the user that said he used Hamachi for proof, he never gave us any.

Thus it's safe to say that WiFi does not yet work for any commerical games, or basically anything at this stage.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I've already answered this question 3 times. Hamachi is not going to help, whoever says it'll help is lying. If the wifi hardware isn't emulated, putting a LAN emulator on top of it won't help: it's stupid to think so, don't know who was the dumb*** that thought that would be possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts