Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have played alot of games on thsi emulator already and they all worked fine, but when i try to play this game most of the screen is covered in black clouds. I think it is a layer problem but i dont know how to fix it, can any one help me?

Thanks

·
Walk, Walk, Walk Gatomon
124 Posts
Got the solution, get NO$Zoomer 2.3.0.2 in the NO$Zoomer topic here:

http://forums.ngemu.com/1646104-post108.html

on the Others menu in this version there is a new submenu called extra, go to it and click on EX0 and EX1 to mark them and that will remove the clouds problem and the screen will be fully visible

Or for faster way just click on the Ninja Gaiden option since is the same patch for this game since Ninja Gaiden has black background issue that this add-on corrects :)

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
You downloaded 2.6, the last legally available version of No$ since his PayPal account went down; which, unfortunately, does not yet have automatic savetype detection. No$GBA.ini (the one with the notepad and gear icon, if you have disabled common extensions) is generated the first time No$ is closed.
EDIT: Another problem is, No$Zoomer will not work for you, as you seem to have 2.6.
Also, if you have language problems, just use Google translator.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You downloaded 2.6, the last legally available version of No$ since his PayPal account went down; which, unfortunately, does not yet have automatic savetype detection. No$GBA.ini (the one with the notepad and gear icon, if you have disabled common extensions) is generated the first time No$ is closed.
EDIT: Another problem is, No$Zoomer will not work for you, as you seem to have 2.6.
Also, if you have language problems, just use Google translator.
I download(fortune) the real nosgba 2.6a with auto nds cartridge backup media...I delete nosgba.ini and i setting my emulator with auto savetype.But the game don't start...( i don't use any external programs)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
nvm, its a vista issue, exit nozoomer and right click it, then click run as admin.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.