Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No$GBA is a very good NDS Emulator, but not good enough. The creator or programmer has failed to analyse the Sacred Crest Puzzle in Zelda Phantom Hourglass, in the Temple of the Ocean King. How you transfer the green Sacred Crest from the upside down map from the top screen to the normal Sea Chart map on the bottom screen? Please give us a Cheat Code or a Key Code to to solve this puzzle, otherwise we just get stuck in the Sacred Crest Chamber room unable to leave unless you solve the puzzle first, or you just have to quit the game.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
1) One error in one game does not make for a bad emulator.
2) Martin can and will not play every game just so that no such error may occur.
3) The emulator has not been updated in more than a year and still boasts an extremely high compatability and playability rate, even without NGZoom/No$Zoomer.
4) Minimize the emulator window. That should work the same way as if you would have closed the lid.

210 Posts
No$GBA is a very good NDS Emulator, but not good enough. The creator or programmer has failed to analyse the Sacred Crest Puzzle in Zelda Phantom Hourglass, in the Temple of the Ocean King. How you transfer the green Sacred Crest from the upside down map from the top screen to the normal Sea Chart map on the bottom screen? Please give us a Cheat Code or a Key Code to to solve this puzzle, otherwise we just get stuck in the Sacred Crest Chamber room unable to leave unless you solve the puzzle first, or you just have to quit the game.
lol, i love it when people moan about emulators. I'd like to see you write something as compatibile as No$GBA, and then spend most of your life playing every NDS game from start to finish just incase you left a bug in there...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Mr. Smilley and Mr. Martin,

I am sorry for the red face remarks on the No$GBA Emulator; and Thank you very much for helping me to solve the Zelda PH Sacred Crest puzzle.

No$GBA is indeed a very good NDS emulator, much better than all the other NDS Emulators. I never realize that minimizing the emulator window would solve the puzzle. Just great indeed! Thank you and keep up the good work.

For others, unlike Mr.urbangangsta101 comments, I am only interested in playing Zelda, Mario, Castlevania, Metroid, Aladdin, Space Quest and Prince of Persia Games under any systems, pc,nes,snes,gba,gc,nds,wii, etc. Other games are just my random choice.

Sincerely yours,

Patrick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.