Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I started a pokemon platin game on no$gba 2.6a. I wanna play the game on my dslinker. But i can't use the savfile on the dslinker; it doesn't recognize the savfile. Some people told me i have to convert it to a dslinker savfile. I did it on Savegames Converter website but it doesn't work. So can somebody tell me how i can use a asv file from no&gba on my dslinker and how i have to do it working?

Can i use any other dsemulator on my pc to play pokemon platin and then to play it also on my nintendo ds with the same savfile?

Can someone tell me a NDS Backup Card on which i can use 100% a savfile of dsemulator?

Kind regards

·
Lurker, pretty much...
296 Posts
I'd assume a generic flashcard uses RAW saves rather than a foreign save (such as for R4)... Have you tried converting it from No$GBA to Acekard/Raw format?
Also make sure that your savefile is named the same as the game.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
Since you are using 2.6a, leave the save type as auto. Open up no$gba.ini file in your no$gba folder and look for the line "SAV/SNA File Format." Change the word Compressed/Uncompressed to Raw, then run your game and save using the in-game save function. Afterwards, convert the save using the site that you posted. Then, like what dimitri said, make sure the save file name matches your game file name.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank your for u answers some people in other forums told me this for dslinker:

"1.- make sure the .NDS and the .SAV have the same name ex.(pokemon.NDS and pokemon.SAV)
2.- convert at shunyweb select: source fomat: NO$GBA and Target Format: DSlinker | N Card | Ninjapass
Now the tricky part
3.- be sure to erase the .NDS and the .SAV files from your linker, then turn your DS on, and select DSlinker and when you can choose a rom just turn your DS off
4.-copy the .NDS and the converted .SAV file together to your linker (again make sure the files have the same name)
5.- start your Linker and it should work"

this really worked

thread can be closed thank u guys and have a nice day

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.