Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Firstly, thank you for reading! I'm sure you have much better things to do with your time than help out people you don't know with a computer program.
I have a Thrustmaster Dual Power 2, and, with Nrage's (or some name like that) input plug-in, newest version, I get no force-feedback, even when I enable rumble-pack. How can that be changed?
Also, even though the INI lists many games as playable or with no glitches, I still am unable to play quite a few games, and have glitches in some which make it much harder to play. I am using a Radeon 8500LE (mem clocked 230 instead of 280). The problems are along the lines of strange and varied artifacts, as well as flawed textures. The program also seems to randomly crash after a little while of play.

Last question -- I used to play Goldeneye every single day, for hours, in multiplayer. Are there any Goldeneye matches setup online with any N64 emu's? :)? Do you all have it set up to use mouse-and-keyboard, or are you using an analog pad as I am?
Thank you very much for your help. :)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Ok I'm not sure on this one but I don't think the plugin supports force feedback. Actually I don't think any plugin does.

Now knowing ATI and their drivers support I'll say a lot of those glitches are most likely ATI's fault. Try newer drivers perhaps.

And last but no least I don't believe any N64 emu supports Net play just yet.

Now for games like Golden Eye and other 3D shooters I wish there was a way to map the digital pad to the mouse for aiming. And use the mouse buttons as fire. Then use the keyboard for the rest.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a Thrustmaster Dual Power 2, and, with Nrage's (or some name like that) input plug-in, newest version, I get no force-feedback, even when I enable rumble-pack. How can that be changed?
U have RAW-Mode checked?
Ur GamePad has working Force-FeedBack( works in other Games )? If not check drivers

For ur Radeon troubles, get the latest beta-Drivers here.

Last question -- I used to play Goldeneye every single day, for hours, in multiplayer. Are there any Goldeneye matches setup online with any N64 emu's? ? Do you all have it set up to use mouse-and-keyboard, or are you using an analog pad as I am?
U can use a Input-Plugin that can do NetPlay, but it wont work very good, as long no N64 Emu has NetPlay builtin.
For GE-Setup check my Page (Download-Section)

N-Rage (or somename like that :D )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.