Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I just downloaded No$gba to play Mario & Luigi - Partners in Time, but my No$Gba doesn't save the preferences, so it doesn't make a ini. Every time it crashes, or quits, I have to reset my joypad buttons and all the emulation settings. I also tried manually making one, but it wouldn't use/recognize it. Maybe it has to do something with Vista or 64-bit, well here are my specs.

Manufacturer: Acer
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9150e Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
Memory: 3838MB RAM
Hard Drive: 984 GB Total
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4350
Monitor: HD-ready Flatscreen TV 66"
Sound Card: Digital Output Device (HDMI) (High Definition Audio Device)
Speakers/Headphones: Trust Headphones
Keyboard: Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse (IntelliPoint)
Mouse: Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Keyboard (IntelliType Pro)
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.090302-1506)

G

·
your NO$GBA doesn't save preferences? weird problem! 1. i dont know english good so you mean you pressed Save Options and nothing happened? 2.Which version NO$GBA you have? 3.Download Windows Vista Service Pack 2!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
When you edit your options, go to "Options" -> "Save Options" and then you'll have your options saved.
As the save of Partners in Time, go to Advancescene and search for the save type of the game, and divide it by 8.
Hope it helps! :D

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
You're welcome! Next time, refer to the stickied FAQ. :D

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
You're refering to me, IceCold? Well, my English it's good, but not enough good. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.