Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because you do not understand it or appreciate the amount of work put into it.

Seriously, few new movies i know of can top this one.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is who framed roger rabbit lol.

Her names Jessica Rabbit because she's married to roger.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Youre missing the greatest traditionally animated movie ever created.

This movie pulled no punches.
Listen closely, Donald (a white duck) called Daffy (a Black duck) a "stupid nigge*" during the performance.

The plot is to intricate to say in just one post.

The Toons and Humans live together. The films setting is 1940. In some reports, the toons were depicted as blacks during the segregation.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I was forced to endure this movie a few times when i was younger thank god for my crappy memory roger rabbit pissed the hell out of me and i dont really like the main actor. But i guess it had a few good moments and the animation quality for a movie is impressive. And i dont believe he says ni.... he says stupid little like he does in some of his other cartoons

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I like CG well enough. But I'm very sad most major animators have abandoned 2d animation. CG isn't better, it's just different. Some 2D animation is absolutely beautiful. (Anime is still balls though, before you fanboys start up :) )

Disney is releasing their first 2D animated movie in a long time this year (The Swan Princess). Wouldn't have been my first choice for stories, but hopefully it does well so they'll make more. Haven't had many attempts at a more dramatic animated movie from Disney for a long time.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Youre missing the greatest traditionally animated movie ever created.

This movie pulled no punches.
Listen closely, Donald (a white duck) called Daffy (a Black duck) a "stupid nigge*" during the performance.
Not true.

The plot is to intricate to say in just one post.

The Toons and Humans live together. The films setting is 1940. In some reports, the toons were depicted as blacks during the segregation.
I know that lol.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Although i dont like this movie i do believe animators should focus more on 2d animation used to love movies like lion king and aladdin they had some magic that cgi just cant reproduce.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Although i dont like this movie i do believe animators should focus more on 2d animation used to love movies like lion king and aladdin they had some magic that cgi just cant reproduce.
No, CGI can reproduce the old magic. They did it once with Dinosaur (2000). But then they went with the cookie cutter Pixar slapstick movies after that.

I would like to see some more serious CG movies in the future with some more Drama elements just as much as I would like to see a return of 2D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts