·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The fun part is with licensing, that means no pro football for the PC. Are there any other sports that are exclusive to EA?

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
That's be kind of lame... But I guess PCs have lost the internet edge it used to have.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
I enjoyed Playing Madden on my PC before. Getting a few friends together and having a season were great. Same with NBA Live. Now the console versions have season/franchise support so it doesn't matter much anymore I guess.

(*Prepares for all the "Anerican football sux, lol america is teh fail lol die" bullsh1t*)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
American football is fake, like wrestling! :p

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well at least we have scantily clothed hot women to entertain us.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
you mean those STD infested bimbo's

yeah, have fun with them :thumb:

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Honestly i dont give a damn, sport its meant to be played either in the ring/field/etc or with friends, i never liked sport games except racing games (rally, motocross Lemans etc witch can be unreachable for some) but for the rest like rugby, football, swimming etc you just have to get out of the house.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Exactly. What's the point in playing a soccer video game when you can go out and play it for real ? It's a game inside of a game.
Unless you're disabled like me and unable to compete in many sports,,,

:evil:

Like I'd be able to play football or hockey...

Volleyball, maybe, if I can lose some weight!

:innocent:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.