Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw on tech TV that Nintendo's library of old games will NOT be free. They didn’t say how they will sell the games. I personally hope that they sell a lot of games for a small price, depending on the system. Well what do you think about this? I’m fine with it as long as they do it right, and not get greedy.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
They supposedly said that they want the games to be at a low price so hopefully that's a good sign.

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I wasn't expecting free, but they could think that 5 bucks per game is cheap since 20 years ago it was 30 bucks or something like that.

·
Registered
356 Posts
i think nintendo needs a monthly fee type of thing, full access to the whole library for like 15 bucks a month would be great.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
We believe that will essentially be the case. It will most likely mimic the Xbox Live premium content service.

Guess we know why the Phantom console is most likely dead in the water....The idea of downloading games on a broadband service will already be something available on two next gen consoles. They stole Phantom's thunder ;)

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
heh, like nintendo would ever give out games for free, their last 3 systems are based on backwards compatibility ahd selling mario repacks

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, that sounds fine, just wonder if they do that, when you download the game is it yours or will it be gone when you stop paying that 15 bucks.

I personally never saw anything good with the phantom...no ROAR for me.

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Strider said:
heh, like nintendo would ever give out games for free, their last 3 systems are based on backwards compatibility ahd selling mario repacks
You're talking about the gameboys right? Not systems? Because the GB has always been about "LOL you can play old games on me!!!11one"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts