Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ooohhh...SHINY....
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://3dsemulator.org
Found this while browsing for emulators. Seems to me like it's an official emulator for 3ds games. I downloaded the emulator and the bios but I have NO IDEA how does this work. Anyone ever encountered this emulator and what are your insights on this?

·
Maybe I'm a Lion
5,057 Posts
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. Even if you own or have owned a game/console, downloading a commercial game/BIOS still illegal.

The law gives the owner permission to make backups of their discs provided it is still in their possession and has not been sold off or given away. Simply put, it has to be YOU'RE DISC.

When you download a game, you are downloading someone else's copy, and that is not what the law covers. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed and direct support will not be given from thereon.
Have a nice day.

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts
FAIL THREAD IS FAIL

3DS emulator? Roflcopter

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts
I'm so reporting that website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status