Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ライチュウ|タオ
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what software you use to, or how to set up a system like that? It'd be nice to have a script or something download the latest SVN source of DeSmuME, PCSX2, and Dolphin, Compile them, and then zip them up for uploading.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Well to obtain the SVN TortoiseSVN could proof usefull.

For Compiling you could try Dev-C++ I guess.

And zipping... well I am sure you know about.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I am pretty positive then that such a thing does not exist.

·
Super Moderator
13,069 Posts
Does anyone know what software you use to, or how to set up a system like that? It'd be nice to have a script or something download the latest SVN source of DeSmuME, PCSX2, and Dolphin, Compile them, and then zip them up for uploading.
Zget could be tried (I could reckon it's set for zsnes in particular, but I dont see why it wouldnt work with other projects).

http://board.zsnes.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8121

some few notes among many:
Can now optionally build ZSNES for DOS.
Can update SVN to a particular revision.
Can download ZSNES HTML documentation.
Can clean out object files before building.
Can use release grade optimizations.
Now provides some instructions on exit how to setup paths.

·
PReP - Lizard of Reason
870 Posts
Linux + scripting in some form, can accomplish almost anything step-wise (if you are running a linux-system that is)
If you aren't that well versed in making scripts, maybe you know some linux-guru who has time on his hands :)

(Oftopic: Sorry if this came a little late, when i look at the date. i haven't sleeped for a while and where looking for a place to get recent builds of zsnes for windows from svn (if that exists))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts