Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NGEmu a small peacefull town or village. Established by none but the Great Bobbi, 5 years or so ago. And then it turned to be a popular town full of next generation citizens, who all loved their mayor.

After time, NGEmu citizens were divided to groups by their own will and non conciously they began to seperate from each other.

The most powerfull groups were The admins (who had some inner problems as well) and The Beyond Hope group. Admins were authorities who took their jobs to serve NGEmu and make a better community. Bobbi had chosen them carefully. The Beyond Hope group contained the most popular citizens and the most appearing. By the time some of the 2 groups were arrogant because of others treating and respect.

After 5 years from NGEmu establishment, Bobbi became mysterious, he wasn't as available as before. He talked to less people. And citizens of NGEmu started worrying about it. Suddenly one day , he dissapeared. That was a shock for NGEmu residents who began to panic. Admins began searching and asking for any info, but all in vain. Katsuya, NGEmu's detective, was investigating in Bobbi's villa when he found a letter. The letter was really strange, as the writer said something about a tournament between NGEmu's greatest and strongest fighters. But the strange thing is that the tournament's winner prize will be info about where Bobbi is !!!!

The letter content was quickly known by NGEmu's citizens and many of them thought of joining . But the main problem was that only 16 can join, said the unknown tournament establisher . So NGEmu's groups chose from their members. In a last chance for finding their boss.

Chapter1: What's a union?

Katsuya : So, as far as we know, the guy behind this letter knows where Bobbi is. If he isn't lying, I guess he kidnapped him.

The admins were scattered around at Bobbi's villa, missing their leader.

Elly jumps up from his chair.

Elly : And would we just follow that mad guy rules? What if it was a trap, and it is.

Samor: Well, we don't have anything to do. The letter was put so that Katsuya can found. The guy knows many things about our ways.

hushy : You mean he is one of NGEmu citizens?

Samor: Exactly. Either that or he knows us much.

Kane: His identity, means nothing. We must find him first.

All stares at Kane who is relaxing on the sofa. Katsuya was the first to talk again.

Katsuya : You mean we should make that tournament?

BGnome : I guess that's the only solution, my friends.

Samor : Then who will be the 16 chosen to enter? We can't just choose them from our group only. Every one wants to help find Bobbi again. Every one was looking to him as a hero, and we all believe in him.

Kane : Only the strongest can enter, people who know inside they can do it.

Then he stands up.

Kane : Count me in already.

hushy : Hey wait, we all want to enter.

Chrono : I can solve it. Let's choose between us by lot.

Samor : I totally agree.

Dante : Hi cloudvii. Where were you all that time? Sure the town looks amazing, but that's not a reason for not asking ;)

cloudvii : Oh, hi Dante.

Dante : Why didn't you meet me at the town's main gate as we you promised :( ?

cloud : Sorry Dante, it's just that many things happened during that week after your call.

Dante : What's more important than me :p ?

Dante grabs cloud's head and rubbed it happily.

cloud : Hey, stop it. Chill out.

cloud gets his head out.

cloud : Sit down and listen.

Hot sweat. No return. Pure mind.

The guy with the nude chest looked like a stone, closing his eyes but looked as if concentrating, with his left hand stretched in front of him and his fore and middle fingers raised, while his right hand is closed just back to the other hand.

Moments of silence moving like years. When he suddenly opened his eyes, leaned to strike the stony wall behind him with his right elbow. And before the wall could complain, the powerfull mass of destruction rotated, stroke the poor wall with a strong left punch before jumping giving a right upper cut.

Kazuya : Kyaaaaaaaa.

Kazuya lands on the ground, timing with the wall collapse.

Kazuya : Orinori Kyogendyo theer.

Kazuya bows to his victim and then leaves his dojo. His shadow doesn't leave the floor till the door is closed returning the place dark.

Samor and hushy were walking in the long dark corridor. The place was so creepy and the surroundings were about to move and attack any unlucky visitor to the dark palace.

Samor : Wow, DW. How can you live in such place? I'm bored already, that's the tenth time I come here and it's all the same scenario :sarcasm: .

hushy : Maybe he wants to save electricity :p

But a scary stare from Samor was enough for hushy.

hushy : Uhm, whatever. Wanted to calm you down ^_^" .

The candles arranged parallel to two sides of the corridor lighted up with hushy's last word.

hushy : That's what I call an interactive technology ;).

The shadowy figure at the end of candles row sitting on the strange looking chair talked.

DW : Samor, I see you don't want to lose any time already.

Samor : Time is the only thing we don't have.

DW : So, You wanted to say I was chosen to enter the tournament. It's alright, I was awaiting this opportunity.

hushy leans on Samor's ear.

hushy : How did he know that ??

DW : I know many things than you can ever imagine, mortal.

Samor : Then you probably know Bobbi's place? Or even the guy behind the tournament?

DW : ..........

Samor : I thought so. Let's go hushy, the others are waiting for us.

The guy with the nude chest looked like a stone, closing his eyes but looked as if concentrating, with his left hand stretched in front of him and his fore and middle fingers raised, while his right hand is closed just back to the other hand.

Moments of silence moving like years. When he suddenly opened his eyes, leaned to strike the stony wall behind him with his right elbow. And before the wall could complain, the powerfull mass of destruction rotated, stroke the poor wall with a strong left punch before jumping giving a right upper cut.

Kazuya : Kyaaaaaaaa.

Kazuya lands on the ground, timing with the wall collapse.

Kazuya : Orinori Kyogendyo theer.

Kazuya bows to his victim and then leaves his dojo. His shadow doesn't leave the floor till the door is closed returning the place dark.

Samor and hushy were walking in the long dark corridor. The place was so creepy and the surroundings were about to move and attack any unlucky visitor to the dark palace.

Samor : Wow, DW. How can you live in such place? I'm bored already, that's the tenth time I come here and it's all the same scenario :sarcasm: .

hushy : Maybe he wants to save electricity :p

But a scary stare from Samor was enough for hushy.

hushy : Uhm, whatever. Wanted to calm you down ^_^" .

The candles arranged parallel to two sides of the corridor lighted up with hushy's last word.

hushy : That's what I call an interactive technology ;).

The shadowy figure at the end of candles row sitting on the strange looking chair talked.

DW : Samor, I see you don't want to lose any time already.

Samor : Time is the only thing we don't have.

DW : So, You wanted to say I was chosen to enter the tournament. It's alright, I was awaiting this opportunity.

hushy leans on Samor's ear.

hushy : How did he know that ??

DW : I know many things than you can ever imagine, mortal.

Samor : Then you probably know Bobbi's place? Or even the guy behind the tournament?

DW : ..........

Samor : I thought so. Let's go hushy, the others are waiting for us.

The sleeping guy looked so cute while snorting. Some spittle were fighting to escape from his mouth but are quickly sucked to their original place, then they retry in an endless duel. The whole scene was emitting safety and peace, but that evil form was intending to break that scene.

Kidd : GRRRRRRAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRR :evil: .

Unexpecting the action, Proto jumped 2 meters above the bed and fell on the floor.

Proto : What the? Where did? When you? Err, I mean....

Kidd's grin smile made Proto realise what had just happened.

Proto : You again? It's the fifth time this week.

Then his anger is exchanged with sadness.

Proto : All I want is just to sleep. Boho boho :cry:

Kidd tidies the bed, and Proto is trying to stop her.

Kidd : No time for sleep. I'm having a very good idea :evil: .

Proto : Idea? What's an idea :heh: ?

Proto's head got a strong strike from Kidd's hand.

Kidd : Idiot. I'm going to join the tournament and win the 1st place :angry: .

Seconds later from Proto's thinking :???: .

Proto : Mwahahahaha, hehehe, hohohoho. Tournament ? You :p ? You better be kidding :rotflmao: . Ouch, Ayyy. Sniff :cry:

It was the effect of another strike to Proto's head.

Kidd : You fool. You'll never understand anything. I can do it.

Proto : Well, whatever. You can go enter that thing and leave me sleep.

Proto grabs the bed's cover and lay down closing his eyes.

Proto : ZzZzZzZzZzZz.

Some one was boiling near him.

Kidd : GRRRRR, you better wake up and help me pack up my bag and help me during my adventure.

Proto : Later, Later.

No wind. Dead atmosphere. cloud is trying to find his way inside this infinite fog. He knows he's dreaming, yet he's trying to find the way to wake up. Every time he senses him. There he was near the deep hill. Is it really deep? Dressed in his cap and mask covering half of his face, he was there.

??? : Come near.

The mysterious guy looks backward to were cloudvii is standing. The eyes collide. cloud takes more steps towards the guy.

cloudvii : What do you want?

??? : Inside you is the answer. It was always inside.

cloud : But why not inside you? Why me?

??? : .......

cloud : Say something.

cloud was already impatient. He feared what the guy would say. The guy who returned his back to cloud and continued looking to void.

??? : When you forgot everything. After you left your life seeking a better life.

The sad look on the guy's eyes made cloud feel the same sadness.

??? : When you stepped on your past. When you thought it's all over. You had to choose. And you've made the wrong choice. You didn't give me the chance to change with you. To have that another chance you gave to your self.

cloud shaking from thrill, concentrates trying to understand.

cloud : You can't be what you are.

??? : I'm what was created.

cloud : No, it's wrong. It's all wrong it's a lie.

??? : It's you, who's living a big lie.

The void after the deep hill changes to take the form of different objects. A series of events. cloud is resisiting watching but he can't control his self.

cloud : Stop. Stop it.

??? : Why are you afraid? It's what you left me with.

cloud : It never happened. It never happened.

cloudvii wakes up in shock.

Dante : Huh, what happened? A nightmare?

cloudvii : No, It really happened.

Dante : ?! Look if you want to babble, just do it with low voice, I want to study here.

cloudvii : I'm afraid.

Dante : Why so?

cloud : I'm afraid I might have to face him.

Dante : Him? Who's him?

cloud : And if I'm going to face him, I'll be alone.

??? : I'm what was created.

Dante : I don't understand. cloud, What's with you?

cloud ignores Dante and keep fighting to take his breath.

Fawad : And so, I guess it's my duty to enter that tournament. Symbolizing the beyound hope group and helping the others finding Bobbi.

Fawad was proud of his speech to the other Beyound hopers about his great plan. Others were listening carefully. But for...

Kaiser : Poor Bobbi. If he knows that these bunch of losers are trying to rescue him :sarcasm: , He'd thought they need rescuing instead.

Kaiser's comments paints the place with a cold feeling.

Strider : I guess you are overdoing it now. Do you have a better idea.

Kaiser : Haha, I've always had better ideas, but I keep them for my self. That's better than sharing them with some losers.

Fawad gets angry with Kaiser's words. He takes a threatning pose.

Fawad : Just shutup, Before I shut you up.

Kaiser : If I were you, I'd think thousand times before doing it.

Strider : Stop you both.

Kaiser : Whatever this nonsense. I'm going to enter as well, and hope you don't have to face me, heh.

Kaiser is heading towards the door, leaving the place.

Kaiser : That means you should lose before you face me, Hahahaha :evil: .

Meanwhile, at Samor's villa. Samor was packing up his stuff for the tournament, getting ready to leave. Mary enters the room.

Mary : Hey, You are already leaving?

Samor : Yes, Tommorow's the big day.

Mary : Cool, I guess it'll be easy for you. I hope you become the winner.

Samor stops packing his bag, suddenly.

Samor : It was never about winning. Bobbi is what matters.

Mary : Hey calm down, I didn't intend too annoy you ^^" .

Samor : It's ok, It's just because I'm alittle nervous.

Mary takes a couple of steps around Samor.

Samor : What's up? Are you hiding something?

Mary : Well, actually. I thought of something.

Samor found Mary looking confused, dawing imaginary circles with her foot on the floor.

Samor : You can tell me ;) .

Mary : It's about the tournament. Maybe if I join. I'd be able to kick some @ss ^^ .

Samor : What? No way.

Samor's reply shocked Mary.

Mary : But, but why?

Samor : There is no why. I won't let you join it.

Mary : Hey that's not fair at all.

Samor grabs Mary's hand.

Samor : I can't let you make that risk. I can't stand seeing you in danger.

Mary pulls her hand away from Samor.

Mary : Let me go.

Mary leaves the room closing the door strongly behind her.

Samor (Thinks) : Forgive me Mary, I just can't concentrate in the tournament if you enter it as well.

He continues packing up his stuff.

Announcer : Ladies and Gentlemen. Are you ready for the great battle? Have you got enough of watching WF matches on your TVs? Yes, it's the time for you to refresh your minds and watch the real action live from your seats here. All your favourite NGEmu citizens are here to compete and to win. Imagine the real deal now there in the arena. No cheating, no acting. It's the blood reality.....

Boltz : SHUTUP KIRBY. Or find another place to talk in your mic from. :angry:

Proto : Yes, you are really annoying. Too annoying to be real.

Kirby continues talking.

Kirby : And as you can see, spectators are already nervous. Probably they waiting much to watch the first match.

Kirby (whispers) : Pss, Security, take these away.

Proto : Hey leave me alone, I payed my ticket. No, No ARGGGH.

Boltz : Murderers, You won't get me alive. What do you mean it's not a problem? HELLLP.

Kirby : Ladies and gentlemen, feel safe while watching the tournament as our security is doing their job stopping any trouble ^^. But for now let's revise the competetors together.

Kirby shows all his shiny teeth smiling to the camera.

Kirby : 1) Samor, has an addictive problem against cars. Handsome, sure he'd get many fans every match . 2) Killjoy, pessimists club maker he thought much before entering for known reasons ;). 3) Toriyama, forced to join by his GF Popuri, poor Tori :p . 4) Cid, sporty and cool, females are having problems resisting his magic, or whatever. 5) cloudvii, promised to make a surprise in the tournamnet, I hope it's not about losing his first match :evil: . 6) Dante Yagami, the last guy to join, he said he was feeling bored so he joined , ppl are strange really. 7) Kidd, you didn't see that coming ;). Just hope she fights better than she cooks :rotflmao: . 8) Dark Watcher, Beware his power is irresistable, and sure many believe he'd be the winner with no contest. 9) Katsuya, NGEmu's detective the tournament was made because of his discoveries, good luck. 10)Kazuya Mishima, following his master's way, he finally leaves his dojo just for the challenge. 11) Syed Fawad, first a Karate expert, now meet the wrestler, the fighters will have problem avoiding his throws. 12) Elly, who doesn't know the evil adminstrator of our town. Let him win or you are banned :D . 13) Kaiser Sigma, he sure'll get all the screams from his victims. I wouldn't like to fight him. 14) Kellicross, I thought the guy's a vampire, how would he fight in daylight ? 15) ChrisRay, enjoy the insanity itself ;) . And last 16) Lord Kane, himself. NGEmu's legendary guardian.

Crowd go mad after hearing the lsit of fighters entered. Fighters think about what's next and what would face them in the torunament, reminding their selves with their goal finding Bobbi.

Kirby : Now it's time for mixing cards and see who'd fight who :D .

Kirby presses the shuffle button and awaits the results and so was every one. All thinking of the screen which will show the matches participants in a few seconds.

END OF CHAPTER ONE :

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,720 Posts
wb cloud :)
and uhm, what can I say... I've read earlier versions of this story but this one is a lot better ^_^ ...keep up the good work! :thumb:

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Although I'm still wondering the reason I tend to be comic relief in your stories , it was quite nice a comeback anyway. Keep them coming :nod:

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hate DBZ plus I saw not more than five epsiodes of them. Mixing cards was just an expression ^^ . Looking forward to See you Kazuy a on msn really ;) .
Proto, no offence ofcourse, it's justI guess it suits you well :p . Keep the feedback coming, and wait for Chapter two soon ^_^ .

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Hey Cloud, welcome back, I really like this story :D
I've played fighters with worse storylines :p

I'm really curious about the future of this so keep us up to date.

While reading one question popped up in my mind: Would it technically be possible to create a DC port? :innocent:

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
Lemme guess, i'm teh evil *******? :D

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can't be the evil eface :p , The idea of the storyline was before I left NGEmu and so the ending of the story has some past events. You'll understand what I mean later.

To Cid: Why not a DC port ? Depends on : 1) Pay me well :p (j/k) . 2) If you really want a DC port, you should find a guy who can do it (not me :D )

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,720 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
Hey Cloud, welcome back, I really like this story :D
I've played fighters with worse storylines :p

I'm really curious about the future of this so keep us up to date.

While reading one question popped up in my mind: Would it technically be possible to create a DC port? :innocent:
if he decides to use the BOR engine, hey who knows ;)

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
Woah woah woah woah!!

Awesome buddy. You got time in your hands it seems, but you made a good use of that time. Nice, keep'em coming!

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Nice story, Cloud.

Anyway, I can’t stop thinking that the mediocrity of my character in your story reflects your personal opinion of me. Well, whatever.

Keep up the good work ;)

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
>>>Anyway, I can’t stop thinking that the mediocrity of my character in your story reflects your personal opinion of me. Well, whatever.

In my older stories, another guy told me the same (Can't remember who though). Anyway I told him that in the same story cloudvii's role was the comical supporter ;) .
It's not on purpose, it's just I think it's suits the environment ^_^

Edit 1 : Whattttt ? I've just noticed that there is a repeated part in the story. (doble pasted maybe) . Why didn't any one say so ? Or maybe no one read it all ?!? :(

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
cloudvii said:
You missed the better part Fawad. While you were away, there was a game indevelopment ;)

Here's ur sprite btw ;) :
Well you ppl did start some game while I was here....I never thought about what happened to it....what happened? Why was it stopped?

And when is the next chapter coming up ;)

BTW, not a bad sprite....but its a little lot more buff then I'd like it to be. Its cool, who was the artist?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts