Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 334 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Killjoy told me yesterday about that cool game. It's a free online game with a thrid person shooter theme. Nice art/Game style and it has some kill for moves too. Some times you can walk on walls, jump against them and roll in all directions.

Well check the webpage here : www.gunzonline.com

Anyway I've started playing today and now I'm on level 10. That means I can create my own clan. I was wondering if any of you guys is already playing it. I need 3/4 names to start the clan. Killjoy has a place if he's interested ofcourse ^_^ .

NGEmu's clan has a simple goal which is : Getting other players to hate us since we rule :p
j/k , but imagine ;)

***Edit 1 :

*Nicks :
KilljoyTSA (killjoy)
cloud-vii (cloudvii)
Player-X (Player-X)
Kribby (Kirby)
CidH (Cid Highwind)
MaZa_FIN (Maza)
KanedA[pl] (KanedA)
funktion (blueshift)
Darth_E_ (Elly)
magus[tm] (Chrono archangel)
Chrono[tm] (Chrono archangel) old one
INCA_MASTER (INCA)
gameman733 (gameman733)
spyro32 (AJ Styles)

If I didn't add one just tell me I'll put it there for you ;) .

*Servers :
Server 1 on free channel 1. You can find us there. And f you happen to find a game with the name NGEmu on, then use the password : romzhere

*Conversations and mmetings : MSN messnger is used or any other programs that supports the protocol, so add us on your MSN list. Check the profiles if needed.

*Please don't cheat or hack your game since it's referring to how NGEmu members are in general. Thx anyway.

*Use this thread for any questions.

Edit 2 :

The clan is formed now ^_^ .
The clan members so far (beside the clan master, me)
Player-X (Player-X)
KanedA (KanedA[pl])
Cid Highwind (CidH)
Zyxyz (ZYX987)

Any NGEmu member above level 10 is welcomed to join ofcourse.

We have our own clan channel btw ;)

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
It's 2 am here, but count me in ;)

Going to download it right away.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
Looks cool, will download it and give it a shot :)

Edit: Also, moved to game discussion.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts
I must break your clan.. </Ivan Drago>

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Cloud, don't make me re-download and play that again..please..the lag...the lag..i tell you..!!! for the love of madness..

ok..see you later, 15 minute download from file-planet. Wonder if my account is still open.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
Yeah the lag gets pretty bad with over 8 people. Its a fun game, hope to see more balanced money and items system. Already at level 5 :D

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
I'll give it a shot later today. If its good (and especially if I AM good. no point in keeping sucky players. ;) ), i guess i could join this new little clan of yours. :lol:
Does it have a name?

·
Emunext fanboy
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually I can't start the clan without having 3/4 names with me another members.
And btw, this was the very good game with me in terms of lag. I don't know why though. I heard ppl have some lag in matches with many number of players, but I didn't but rarely. My luck I guess.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
I registered as Cid H.
Cid Highwind was already taken, so he'll be the first one on my 'to kill' list :evil:

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Even after updating my graphics drivers the whole game simply locks up once I have to enter my name and password, and I'm forced to hard reboot :(

Why does that **** always happen to me once I get enthusiastic for a game, only that one game will give me ****...

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Are you sure its graphics card that gives you problems? Update ALL drivers, from motherboard to soundcard and disable all unnecessary programs except firewall. (thats only background program needed in Online games. Antivirus if you are paranoid)

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
MaZa said:
Are you sure its graphics card that gives you problems? Update ALL drivers, from motherboard to soundcard and disable all unnecessary programs except firewall. (thats only background program needed in Online games. Antivirus if you are paranoid)
Yesterday the **** locked up, and after a few secs the whole screen got corrupted, it looked very strange, I couldn't even see or read anything anymore, it was just stripes and everything.

I'll try to go for the newer drivers then.

Bah... reminds me why I don't like pc gaming... :hdbash:

EDIT:
Got some new sound drivers for the SBLive!, now I can move around with the mouse for 2 seconds and after that my monitor switches off. Anyone familiar with symptoms like that? :???:

·
Emunext fanboy
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cid, try posting your problem at their forums.

Btw, I'm now on level 12 and Some ppl are having problem getting me down :p . Even guys on level 18/20 ;) .
My character I'm playing with is cloud-vii ^_^ . cloudvii was taken. So like Cid, I'll be sure to find that cloudvii and tell him there's only one :p . Let's just hope he isn't on level 50 or something :evil:

Btw if you want good experience from the beginning go into a crowded death match. And don't go through Gladiator since you'll lose 75% oif ur tries on ur low leveled character.

Side note : Where are you killjoy?
Side note 2 : Come on guys, every one who gets to level 10 will be added to the list immediatly. Now go level up your characters.

Let's Rock :p

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Wierd. There seems no reason why this game wouldnt work with you... oO

Anyway, my nick in Gunz is MaZa_FIN
Add me to your friends list, and maybe to the clan if im worth of it. (lets match to find out!!!). :)

Currently online...

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Yeah I already posted at their forums as well, currently I'm waiting for a reply. I'll be off doing something else now and check within a few hours. This really sucks... probably just as hard as I'm going to suck at this game but I just want to have a good time :p

1 - 20 of 334 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.