0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am back after my exams.
what will ngemu have.Can we help.:cool:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NGEmu will have lots of information about all kinds of different emulators, including the PSX. It will also deal with all the different types of emulators, instead of just the PSX as PSXEmu.com does now.
As for helping, I would suggest that you PM or E-Mail Bobbi directly and ask him. You will find out quickest that way.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, someone already noticed the minor stuff which changed at the forum ? That's because NGEmu and PSXEmu currently use the same forum database and NGEmu's forum has much more features.

You can see one of them easily when you edit your profile ... there's a PC configuration field. Don't worry, this isn't the only option our netplay feature has, but it's one of them. So if you're interrested to participate, feel free to fill it out already :)

About helping .. yeah, one way of helping is to post screenshots of next-gen emulators (PSX, N64, Saturn, DC, GBA) in the screenshots forum/next-gen emulation ! If you think you're a worthfull addition for NGEmu in any other way ... feel free to mail me (mail adress is below this post).

·
Registered
234 Posts
Originally posted by Bobbi
Hey, someone already noticed the minor stuff which changed at the forum ? That's because NGEmu and PSXEmu currently use the same forum database and NGEmu's forum has much more features.

You can see one of them easily when you edit your profile ... there's a PC configuration field. Don't worry, this isn't the only option our netplay feature has, but it's one of them. So if you're interrested to participate, feel free to fill it out already :)

About helping .. yeah, one way of helping is to post screenshots of next-gen emulators (PSX, N64, Saturn, DC, GBA) in the screenshots forum/next-gen emulation ! If you think you're a worthfull addition for NGEmu in any other way ... feel free to mail me (mail adress is below this post).
NGEmu? Next generation Emulators or sumthin? Cool, i gotta check this out :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NGEmu=NextGenerationEmulators. Which will include all the different types of emulators out there. This site, PSXEmu.com is in the process of becoming NGEmu. To tell you the truth, I can't wait. It is going to be awesome.
BTW, did you know that there is even an emulator for the Palm handheld PDA. I have it, but now I have got to find the bios to make it work. Emulators are everywhere!
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 5 of 5 Posts