Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I try to access the main page , the mainpage starts to load and then blinks on and off Like it is constantly trying to reload .

·
It’s Me .. I still Exist
1,224 Posts
Yeah seems to be another new bug for the main page .. sometimes the right side menu loads .. sometimes it doesn't .. sometimes it does but blinks and reloads and does some funky stuff. I don't usually check the main page anyways since the old bug where it shows all the news one time then shows only one systems news another time and then maybe a couple different systems another time for the news.

·
Registered
213 Posts
upwardexhalebwn said:
When I try to access the main page , the mainpage starts to load and then blinks on and off Like it is constantly trying to reload .
I'm having the same problem i was thing it was on my end, but i guess not

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
same error here.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Same here. The main page loads, then cuts half loaded, and i have to refresh. It takes some good 5 tries to load it completely.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
problem show on my pc sometimes too, that's why I'm almost always going direct to ngemu forum ;)

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
Just wondering if you guys are using a proxy server connection because I just turned mines on and can see the main page blink now.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Same here, happens in MyIe2 and Internet Explorer. This only started happening a few days ago.

Just checked for spyware and background tasks, nothing funny there...

·
It’s Me .. I still Exist
1,224 Posts
Yeah seems fine with Firefox .. maybe it is only with IE (and other IE frontends)

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Keith, i just loaded it with Firefox and the right sidebar is missing too :p

Edit: NVM, at first it loaded without it, but about 10 seconds later the sidebar just popped up oO . Seems to work fine with Firefox then.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
OK...everyone try now. I removed that Firefox RSS tweak I added...forgot to test it with IE first :embl:

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
This time it loaded without problems in the first try, that sould be it :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts