Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The polls are open for the 2006 awards here at NGEmu. Everyone be sure to get your votes in. The polls will close on January 21, 2007 at 5:00 AM GMT. Enjoy.:D

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Seems like normal users can't see the awards forum yet.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, seems old permissions had carried over. I reset them, so they should be viewable by all now.

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Are you going to put it up on the main page to get more attention towards the awards, General Plot?

Damn, I just noticed that my post count went back under 800 since you deleted those other threads :(. Now I have to make another 25 posts to get back to where I was. Oh well.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have access to the portion of the site needed to place the news on the homepage. We can only wait for a newsposter to do it.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Chrono.

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,720 Posts
I've unleashed my deadly votes =P

oh, I just want to say, thanks for nominating me at all (as member of the year even) ... considering my lack of (serious) activity on the boards, I'm flattered.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I've unleashed my deadly votes =P

oh, I just want to say, thanks for nominating me at all (as member of the year even) ... considering my lack of (serious) activity on the boards, I'm flattered.
Quality over quantity? :D

Going to cast my votes now as well, and no, if I win you won't get a speech. But thanks for any votes anyway guys, feeling the same as Samor here

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Ok I think that was made by mistake, but I'm able to moderate the Ngemu awards section :D
It was probably set to allow anybody with 7 orange stars to moderate it.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cloudvii is still set as a moderator on the awards forum (nobody ever took him off it), which is why he's able to use mod tools here.;)

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Polls close in 90 minutes. Get your votes in before it's too late.:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts