Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I just have to say wow over my position in the member category. :thumb:
(And last year I wasn't even considered for new-comer of the year:p)

But anyway, congrats to HCR, Phil, Jonc, Squall, Snick, Fadingz, Bob, Mire and last but not least, Vinc1nt! You are all guys that bring me here each and every day!:thumb:

P.S Please do not see this as an attack at the award committee but one funny thing I noticed is if you take staff out of the member category I think I equal TCoS for 1st!
If that is indeed the case I claim joint member of the year in my brain but in doing so still give hcr/ Jonc/Squall all deserved respect in the process!

Also if it is not that hard a request could the awards op have the pics for the avatar/sig/art/desktop/link to review for the winners or maybe even runner-up as well just so we can

A. Always remember what it was that won them the award
B. Newcomers will have more reason to understand what a past member is well known for
and
C. People like "Samor" will know what people where nominated for!

Thanx to the awards committee for putting on another fine awards this year:thumb:
Squall is not staff.

·
PC game modder
6,950 Posts
That's cool Schumi:D

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Magnificent speech, love the humour. To all the winners congratulations on this achievement and well done to those who were nominated. For the winners, I present these prestigious plaques, may you display them with pride.

Here's for 2009.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
DAMN, that Obama pic lined up perfectly and amazingly.

That, and you forgot me and avatar of the year. :(

EDIT: Okay, now I'm on there but it says 2007. :p

EDIT2: Where's mah starz?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
you will get you stars soon enough bobrocks, just one or two things that still have to be finalised.

·
PC game modder
6,950 Posts
Awesome Snicko!

Watch out! I am gunning for your award next year;)

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,148 Posts
mmmm 4th place is actually more than i ever thought to reach last year... WOW am very impressed ;)

Thanks every one for your vote :thumb:

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
indeed snicko. indeed.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
How come its says "6 days ago" above the first post when we only got to see it a couple of days back? Was it concealed from viewing by normal members?

·
PC game modder
6,950 Posts
I am guessing it was 4 days it took to get the post exactly how it was wanted by the entire committee not just Proto!

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Yes that is in fact what happened.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
congratulations to all the winners. Best of luck to everyone next year.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.