Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the name of the Ngemu awards committee 2008 (hah!), we want to thank all the people who voted in the awards and who helped in making this event a success as with every year. An extremely and tedious tallying process based on hard mathematical principles will now take place, so refrain from looking at the poll count and look forward to the results!:D

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Holy crap, I didn't check to see if I lost Avatar of the Year before the polls were taken down.
Unless I got a vote or two after midnight (or if for some reason the number of votes shown wasn't accurate/some of them didn't count/whatever) I doubt it. But based on the last results I've seen (unless there really is a "tedious tallying process based on hard mathematical principles" going on) you can expect to win it =p. (worst case scenario, it'll be a tie)

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
I think I equal tied for 2nd with Squall and Jonc! But I could be wrong as I missed the last hour or so of voting!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Unless I got a vote or two after midnight (or if for some reason the number of votes shown wasn't accurate/some of them didn't count/whatever) I doubt it. But based on the last results I've seen (unless there really is a "tedious tallying process based on hard mathematical principles" going on) you can expect to win it =p. (worst case scenario, it'll be a tie)
Last time I looked you were ahead by one, but I last looked at least 24 hours ago, if not more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts