Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I know this happens every year, but DONT DARE TOUCHING THE POLLS TILL THEY ARE MADE PUBLIC. thank you. :)

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Sorry, it's just that I just got out of my convalecence and realized that we are severly behind schedule, and went paranoid. :lol:. I am just creating those awards who have no further discussion for now. About the pm's I have they are just the images for the gallery thread, I will keep collecting them for now. If you wouldn't mind, please continue creating the non-conflictive awards.

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It's not that, it's because in my experience people don't really go online to vote around Christmas and new year, so we've got like 10 days of effective voting left this year

Ok, if you want to recheck I'll pause for now then. Tell me when you feel you are ready so that we can continue as soon as possible.

·
代言人
7,184 Posts
I think for now we should throw in the current avatars and signatures for those who haven't submitted their preferences yet.

I've thrown in the current ones for them, and we'll add in their preferences once they send the note to Proto, if any.

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
Thank you Fadingz, i was thinking of doing so myself but hadn't had the time. :)

I know I'm still missing post of the year. What else is left?

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
bump. Anything else I'm missing apart from post of the year? sicne we don't have all the posts link its being a little difficult :(

·
Super Moderator
13,072 Posts
whoops, i had forgot to bump it myself yesterday :p

People, lets okay the list of nominees and each individual award thread.

once all nominees are confirmed and award threads okayed, i'd say voting period could then be started anytime

EDIT 1:
gallery for desktops and artwork need a few more samples for those who didnt have any posted yet

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
For now I'll try to get more samples for the gallery. Awaiting HCR quality check, is there anything else left before we can go with the awards?

·
代言人
7,184 Posts
I think for desktop and artwork, we can go the threads and grab their latest work. (I'll try to find the latest desktops in the mean time)

·
Super Moderator
13,072 Posts
- member of year: list ok.
ready to roll

- board of year: list ok.
ready to roll.

- thread of year: list ok.
ready to roll.

- artist of year thread: list ok.
A sample work for MIRETANK in the artists gallery thread is still *missing*.
once fixed, ready to roll.

- desktops gallery: *one person is missing* from the list: luzi
luzi (http://forums.ngemu.com/1214505-post3918.html) second shot
once fixed, ready to roll

- new member of year: list ok. ready to roll. mudlord might have a more appropriate spot among coders list though (list of coders to vote for has only 5 entries. my personal suggestion is that mudlord is listed among them instead, as its his coding prowess that earned him people's recognition).

- most helpful member thread: refraction is missing from the list (his staff position doesnt exclude him from this category, given the frequently helpful advising in emulation inquiries)

- coder of year: list nearly ok. mudlord should be considered to be switched to there instead of 'new member'.
once this is cleared, ready to roll

- staff of year: list needs a fix and clarification. rpgwizard was forgotten to be added to the list (2 votes), ckemu had only one vote, and bobbi wasnt mentioned in nomination thread.
other than that, once fixed and cleared, probably ready to roll.

- avatars/sigs of year: list is missing one entry. razorblade was nominated by miretank (unspecified for what). i remember he had the same cactus-like pic in both sig and avie, at the time.
once added/fixed, with his sig and/or avie added to the gallery thread, ready to roll

- Crazy thread of year: voting thread still needs to be created. list of bin threads open to discussion. will need quick check before going live.
once fixed and discussed, should be ready to roll

- emu innovation: list discutable. *many* voted for neonDS.
once this is clarified, should be ready to roll.

GENERAL STATUS OF AWARD: one voting thread stills to be created, a few nominees havent been listed, gallery thread needs an update.
NOT ready yet to go live

Triplechecked all these. If there are updates to the stuff on hold, discuss after this post.

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
- staff of year: list needs a fix and clarification. rpgwizard was forgotten to be added to the list (2 votes), ckemu had only one vote, and bobbi wasnt mentioned in nomination thread.
other than that, once fixed and cleared, probably ready to roll.
I swear a mole modified that one :p

Ok, corrected

- most helpful member thread: refraction is missing from the list (his staff position doesnt exclude him from this category, given the frequently helpful advising in emulation inquiries)
Corrected

sig of the year
Added razor for sig of the year (That's what he has participated for all past years). corrected

About new member/coder, I don't think its time to be changing what people nominated others for, that was back in the nomination phase, but that's just what I think.

·
Super Moderator
13,072 Posts
ckemu had only one vote, and bobbi wasnt mentioned in nomination thread.
not that their presence there wouldnt be justified, the issue was only that rpgwiz was forgotten. anyway.

mudlord is appreciated for the *coding* part in particular (rice and vba-m). we're not changing stuff, it just fits there.

anything going for neonDS ? never checked this one personally.

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I'm up to including neonDS but we need an specific innovation to include with its nomination. Any suggegstions?

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.