Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Nomination for the post of the year

http://forums.ngemu.com/pcsx2-official-forum/96722-tekken-5-playable.html#post1234317

In case its deleted

I have something to say. This truly is a bad topic. Not like the others are any better, though. Judging by my point of view, the PCSX2 member which is part of high-level staff, is kind of pissed off because of your attitude. Seriously. Stop posting crappy threads if you don't know what it's about. I've read a lot of crap in this forum, but there's some really amazing people out there as well. Like the emulator creators. Not to offend you, users, but you're a little bit too stupid. Please, if you don't have a good subject to talk about and debate, don't post stupid threads.
Originally, this topic wasn't bad, it was average, yet some off-topic messages and some stupid questions and bad English speakers have arrived. If you know you can't do something good to help the creators of the emulator, just back off and watch them do the work for you. It's a free emulator, by the way. They don't get paid by anyone for the creation of it. It's just people who donate to them, and do well. Otherwise the project would've been put on hold, and probably closed as well until another opportunity arises. There were some really helpful messages in this thread, and some really bad ones. I'm not giving examples, but you should know yourselves. The creators are trying to help the emulator advance, hereby helping YOU emulate your games under certain Terms of Service. Now, please back off people that cannot contribute to PS2, and don't waste the PCSX2's staff time with useless stuff, like I've said before. Keep it nice and clean. Staff members like Refraction are working their asses off, and you pretty much disrespect them, and post useless stuff. If you WANT to actually be helped, post as many details as you can in the thread! That way it will take less time for them to answer your questions, and more time for them to work on the emulator. It's that simple. Or, you can just wait until the emulator is fully complete. Other members, not from staff, will post what's wrong with the emulator. AS LONG AS IT IS A FREE EMULATOR, IT DOESN'T ENTITLE YOU TO DISRESPECT OR VERBALLY INSULT THEM! BY NO MEANS SHALL YOU DISRESPECT, OR INSULT THEM. IT IS A FREE EMULATOR. THEY'RE NOT REQUESTING YOU TO PAY MONEY FOR IT. SO, START RESPECTING THEM MORE LIKE SOME PEOPLE ALREADY DO! Do you know just how hard creating an emulator is? And we can't even get 10 lines of simple code right. Imagine how they're bearing with thousands of lines of code, maybe millions, and so advanced? If you can't do better than them, then just shut up! As long as you aren't better than them, you are NOT entitled to shouting at them. Thank you.
Oh, by the way, if you need me to create something on your forum or manage it and try to respond to the topics, close them, pin them or whatever is needed, or even ban players, you can contact me by Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger. Just private message me. But that's only if you think I'm good enough.. I can, however, become a good friend of yours. I can either work voluntarily, or paid (not necessarily a salary or whatever, I'm not even 18 years old, I'm a lot younger than that.) If you do decide to pay me, however, you can just simply give me a per cent of the donations sent to you. 0.1% would be fine each time someone donates. Of course I'd even settle down for less money. But if you want to negotiate, private message me.

PS: I can take different roles if you want.

Regards,
Radu
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
The nominations have now moved to the awards forum. For all of those who have not nominated yet, be sure to do it soon, nomination will close this friday!

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
-Member of the year
: Hard Core Rikki

A further addition and probably my final one.

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,728 Posts
-Member of the year
Proto (most older members become less active - not here ;) )

-Staff of the year
RPGW1ZaRD (moderating the pcsx2 forums is a huge task, and being very helpful as well is another)

-Board of the year
Game Discussion (it's where I spend most of my time, indeed)

-New member of the year
Thanakil (nice to discuss with, perfectly fits the NGEmu crowd ;) )

-Thread of the year
http://forums.ngemu.com/game-discussion/94253-playing-now-thread.html (great idea for a thread)

sigmax (current avatar and sig; I'm not into School Rumble but I find this avatar/sig combo to be very appealing)
Ramadear (current avatar, nice style, not seen much on emuforums)

-Coder of the year
refraction (codes what has clearly been the big thing on ngemu for the past years, and a nice guy too)

-New emulator of the year
nulldc

-Most helpful member of the year
Hard Core Rikki (helpful guy... what else to say about that :p )

-Artist of the year
fadingz (came out of nowhere making the prettiest artwork on this forum)

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Most hardware / software related forums have a playing now.

·
Swag Slayer
419 Posts
Now its my turn fellas!

Member OTY: TOCS (Cloudy) or Jonc2006 (Douchy)
Coder OTY: Refraction (Reffy)
Moderator OTY: emwearz (Emmy)
Emu OTY: No$GBA

Is there any nomination for me?

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 · (Edited)
ok sorry, around 12 am central time sounds better :p. Say, 4~5 hours left.

Nomination time has ended. Look forward to the final awards ;)

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.