Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
The awards are super awesome this year, and we should get started earlier next year.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Ok voted for every category..well aside from new members...it's unethical to vote for myself (if I even can?), I do however also not want to help my competition.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it is reasonable :D If you have the time, feel free to leave some comments about a vote you gave in a particular thread. It helps making things more interesting :)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Ok left a few replies...this is my first year here and I saw only special members posting (and some of these threads are a few days old) so I descided not to post at first incase we were only meant to quietly vote.

Proto I hope it's not you who misspelled mine and emwearz's nicks.

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Fortunately I can say that, through some obscure process, it was everyone's fault :p But ok, I'm on it. Your nick is already corrected on the new member poll. BTW, it is emwearz

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Ooops, but emwearz spelling there was also wrong at least...

Thanks for fixing my nick Proto :D

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
well i've posted three 'arts' of mine on the artist thread. can you move any then to the gallery proto, please?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
By the way aside from the awards it would be very interesting to see some interesting forum statistics for this year.

Something alone the lines of:
Top 10 threads according to views
Top 10 threads according to posts
Top 10 forum subsections (again seperating according to views and posts)(subsection being for a specific emu or purpose, not general like the handheld section)
Forum Subsection with the most new member activity (might be impossible to check I guess)
Maybe a Seperate section for the top 10 bin threads (again seperated according to views and posts)
etc.

All of the above obviously being exclusively 2007 (in other words threads from 2006 or older can only be better than a 2007 thread if they have more 2007 additional posts than the new thread).
Just throwing ideas at you...maybe others have more?

Anyways I at least would find this interesting.

·
Super Moderator
13,072 Posts
it would be very interesting to see some interesting forum statistics for this year.
Yearly resumes. I had this in mind since long, but that stuff is not related to awards either way. View/reply-sorting isn't worth much attention or informative, btw :p
Back on topic, any feedback related to awards?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I suggested it here though because I see it as similar to the awards and it's likely some award winners (like PCSX2 forum section possibly) may be the winners according to stats on paper aswell.

Anyways, you know about it now, I won't talk anymore of it.

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
In the name of the staff team, we would like to thank all the people who have voted so far, and who have helped in making this event a success. Sadly, as with all things, the voting period is coming to an end. The polls will be closed at 0:00 AM central time tomorrow Sunday so, for all the people who haven't voted yet we would like to remind them that this is your last chance to make your voice heard.

Thank you, and look forward to the results announcement.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Maybe someone should ask Kirby to change his announcement to announce that the awards will be closing tomorrow?

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Voting time has now come to an end. Now onto the road for the closing events :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts