Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Just as a reminder for the community in preparation for this year's awards, remember to keep your bookmarks and notes of the events you have liked to far in this year so that we don't end up having another Winter Ngemu Awards 2007 :p

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
Well I have just returned recently and its good to hear that the tradition is still at it... been a lot of innovation I guess... well belated congrats to the winners.

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Indeed, it is nice to see the awards are up and alive. It would seem that this bumping of mine is trivial and nonsensical, but I think it is important enough to remind the community about the contents of post #41 in this thread. Keep your fav threads and posts bookmarked guys :)

·
Super Moderator
13,071 Posts
Indeed, it is nice to see the awards are up and alive. It would seem that this bumping of mine is trivial and nonsensical, but I think it is important enough to remind the community about the contents of post #41 in this thread. Keep your fav threads and posts bookmarked guys :)
My list will be nice ;) . When will these take place again, btw ?

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
If everything goes well the committee will start planning things by late November, and the awards will open by mid-December. Last year we started quite late so it was set back till early January, but let's hope that will not be the case this year :p

41 - 45 of 45 Posts