Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
band
4,912 Posts
oh haha.

but still for such a short period, it truly feels like you've been around forever. this may sound stupid, but truly you are an asset to the community and im sure im not the only one who enjoys your posts as they are always full of character.

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Congrats to all the winners, and thankyou to those who voted for me :) Glad my desktop was a hit :D

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Congrats to all the winners, and thankyou to those who voted for me :) Glad my desktop was a hit :D
The only smiley missing from your post is the innocent one ;) Congrats with the award CK :thumb:

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,728 Posts
oh haha.

but still for such a short period, it truly feels like you've been around forever. this may sound stupid, but truly you are an asset to the community and im sure im not the only one who enjoys your posts as they are always full of character.
yeah, I'd have said that if I'd known HOW to.
but, exactly that, yep ;)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Amen to that

*raises a pint of Grolsch* :beer:

·
Some Scottish Guy
4,276 Posts
D.D. said:
oh haha.

Samor said:
yeah, I'd have said that if I'd known HOW to.
but, exactly that, yep ;)
Cid Highwind said:
Amen to that

*raises a pint of Grolsch* :beer:
With these kind of posts I expect to be voted Member of the Year 2007. :p

Seriously though: I've got a lot of fond memories here. A lot of which centred around the Spamfest By Royal Decree that was the E3 week, and of course the uncontrollable entity that is the Pictures of Your New Games thread. :p Guys like Samor, Cid, Miretank, hushy, D.D, KanedA and the other good guys around here make my involvement worthwhile. I've enjoyed being here. ;)

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Besides from congratulations, what are we giving the winners this time???

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Most seem to be pleased easily, just send over the best beer your country has to offer :p

Also Silenus, you're only one post away ;)

Industrian said:
With these kind of posts I expect to be voted Member of the Year 2007. :p
It'd be an honour to see you take over the crown dude. :thumb:

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Can I get a prize for the "guy who has get nominated for best member of the year for 4 years yet he only gets 1 or 2 votes". I think there was a guy who got an oscar 3 or 4 years ago for being consistently nominated for many years yet winning nay so why not? :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Can I get a prize for the "guy who has get nominated for best member of the year for 4 years yet he only gets 1 or 2 votes". I think there was a guy who got an oscar 3 or 4 years ago for being consistently nominated for many years yet winning nay so why not? :p
We'll have an award committee member of the year award next year ;)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
We dropped the Nutter of the Year award ;)

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Well, he did win the most stupid reason supplied for a ban award! and most funny one too! :D

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Other than saving your post for the Post of the year award 2007, I think you should check the date of the threads you post in mogster :) Don't worry too much though, I'm sure it has happened to everyone here at least once :p

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
You mogster should win the "thread bumper" award. :p

...and finally Proto changed his avatar :p

21 - 40 of 45 Posts