Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even if it's something small, I'd like to give something for the winners this year. I was thinking on the lines of creating a user group for them with custom stars, and whose members are entitled to have slightly larger avatar and signature sizes permissions. Heck, if we can get the support of Bobbi here, we could give them Ngemu redirection email accounts. (With redirection I mean that the ngemu email server would just forward any incoming messages to the user's real email server. The address would just be for show-up purposes :p)

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
The idea of a new usergroup and custom stars is cool imo. It's a proof of recognizement.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Great idea.
I think they should last like 3 months.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, since the event is annual they could last till the next awards I think :p

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I think they should last for a whole year as well. Also maybe something different than stars would be nice. Like cups or gamepads. It might also be nice to create a sticky for a couple of months recognizing the wins.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Certainly for a year. The winners of each category will win the award for that category of the year, so they may as well be able to display it for as long as it took them to earn it.;)

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts