Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
time to get everyone in that kind of mood again :p

the awards will be ready very soon...hopefully by the end of this week. Just need to do some last minute touches to the categories before being released to the public.

there will be some sort of prize this year......now to figure out what to give.......... :p most likely it will be something forum specific (aka. special stars, signature, ect. ect.)

Don't turn this into another Bush - Kerry brawl...your vote counts!!! :p

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
I say this should become a religion thread before the admins notice :evil:

Ok now, it's nice to see that the awards are finally coming. With some luck I won't be nominated this time for nutter of the year :lol:

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kaiser Sigma said:
If Raziel nominates me as a fanboy again under the motive that I'm an XBOX fanboy I'll kidnap his girlfriend...
nonono....technically your not labeled under anything. Lord of Darkness is your motive.

But you got some competition this year....the ban wh0re and the hentai nut are entered this year under the same category ^_^

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
Ban whore!!! XD
glad to see some things still dont change :p too bad lotr is gonna become less popular as time passes, but atleast it will be easier to sign up with the name strider ;)

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
WHO are you calling a ban wh0re?!!!
*pushs the ban button*

Yours,
-Elly

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Is that even a word? :heh:

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
save your votes for the polls......

since everyone is so anxious, and I'm ahead of schedule on my todo list, let's shoot for my Friday (EDT) ;)

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
lets see if i can go another award year without actually voting

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Hehe, too bad for her those n00bs are banned, they would've given Elly the vote for sure :p

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
:innocent: anther vote for Elly from me to... Elly as ban... you know what ;)

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Strider said:
Ban whore!!! XD (...)
You don't even know half of the story... go to #ngemu and use the command to show the top banners... Elly leads the list by an obscene margin...

Kirby said:
But you got some competition this year....the ban wh0re and the hentai nut are entered this year under the same category ^_^
Competition to what? What are you talking about?

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
I'm still undecided about who I'll nominate for pervert of the year. Elly or Kirby? Kirby or Elly? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.