Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NGEM - Now Recruiting Staff (Join now!)

2K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  Betamax 
#1 · (Edited)
*removed by Blade556*

#6 ·
you two are not familiar with the rules right? it's ok to review games from roms but it's not ok to download them, so do not indicate that you downloaded them, you could mention that you ripped them yourselves though,leave the part about downloading the roms out and some of us may gladly help you review

#14 ·
Blade556 said:
E-Zine. E-mail is sent to the subscribers, containing links to various articles hosted here. In the future, I may get a publisher to start printing them off, but then everybody has to pay for it, so that wouldn't be good...Unless we made them super cheap :D

But in any case, what's that about a support guide? Support for what?
Well..you already know we will help..
Ole DW is kind of a jack of all trades...

Support Guides...as in Emulator Support Guides...Kind of like a "How To" section.

We told you this on the PM, but we think Rom Reviews should be Emulated Game Reviews...sounds less dangerous ;)

#15 ·
Count me in. I'll go for the Bits and Bytes section. I have a little request though. Would I be allowed to write about new technology, programs, tutorials etc. as well? If so I'm definately willing to write there.

Also another section that just screams magazine, is where we put an e-mail at the end for questions etc ... And every issue we answer a selection of the questions [lets say 10 or so] And whoever can answer the questions will make a little answer to it ;) Maybe this section could be called "Q&A" or something more unique :thumb:

#17 ·
Oh hehe, read that, but it must have slipped my mind :p Whoops ...

Cool, glad to be on the team :D

#19 ·
Don't forget Dark Watcher :)

#21 ·
LOL :p So maybe it would be wise to start thinkin about a place where we can all meet (mIRC perhaps?) to discuss things in real-time.

#24 ·
Blade556 said:
Thats for Readers Corner, Razor ;) And I like the idea of the Emulator Support Guides. Although we will probably have to collaborate with the Emulator Coders, it is an excellent idea :D
I see no idea why we'd have to collaborate with the Emulator Coders. A support guide is simply a step by step tutorial to do something. IE: Setup PCSX to run on your computer. A support guide just has to be written from the author's personal experiences.

Personally, I'd be for it, but at the moment I've got my own project I'm working on, hopefully to have it done by the end of the month.

You just have to make sure Linux is not left out of the whole equation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.