Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
you two are not familiar with the rules right? it's ok to review games from roms but it's not ok to download them, so do not indicate that you downloaded them, you could mention that you ripped them yourselves though,leave the part about downloading the roms out and some of us may gladly help you review

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Blade556 said:
E-Zine. E-mail is sent to the subscribers, containing links to various articles hosted here. In the future, I may get a publisher to start printing them off, but then everybody has to pay for it, so that wouldn't be good...Unless we made them super cheap :D

But in any case, what's that about a support guide? Support for what?
Well..you already know we will help..
Ole DW is kind of a jack of all trades...

Support Guides...as in Emulator Support Guides...Kind of like a "How To" section.

We told you this on the PM, but we think Rom Reviews should be Emulated Game Reviews...sounds less dangerous ;)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Count me in. I'll go for the Bits and Bytes section. I have a little request though. Would I be allowed to write about new technology, programs, tutorials etc. as well? If so I'm definately willing to write there.

Also another section that just screams magazine, is where we put an e-mail at the end for questions etc ... And every issue we answer a selection of the questions [lets say 10 or so] And whoever can answer the questions will make a little answer to it ;) Maybe this section could be called "Q&A" or something more unique :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Oh hehe, read that, but it must have slipped my mind :p Whoops ...

Cool, glad to be on the team :D

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Don't forget Dark Watcher :)

·
Banned
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I didn't know Dark Watcher wanted to be on the team, since he seemed to be a little sketchy about that. I'll add him anyway, so if he complains I can remove him and blame you ;) Just kidding...You know I'm kidding...Right? *Runs* :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.