Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
I downloaded this iso yesterday and I had a black screen with the newest revision of DolphinWX. Any ideas please ?
Given your amount of posts and join date you should of been familiar with [rules]Ngemu's Rules of Conduct[/rules] that prohibit discussions pertaining to warez:

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.
@ The topic starter: I'm not sure what your question is or what your problem is, can you explain your problem in a bit more detail?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have downloaded this game 2 years ago and its working just fine with me.try using dolphin emulator rev 3402:).i have played the whole game many times.
if u face any problem then reply me.i ll try to help u out........:emb:

i have attached screenshots u can see them

·
Registered
4 Posts
if any body want to learn more about gamecube games on dolphin or ps2 games on pcsx2 just post here a reply.I have played many games on dolphin and pcsx2 and they all worked fine.if someone wants the list of games on both the emulators or any kind of help i ll be there..............;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Actually the dolphin emulator is still in working progress.it is not perfect and most of the games work in certain emulator only.for example i have used dolphin rev 844 to play pokemon xd and i tried out the same game on other and latest emulators they crashed every time.

Here are the screen shots of configurations of dolphin to play this game..
In order to watch the intro movie just enable zelda twilight princess bloom hack.afterwards disable the hack...........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.